A complete shit show

Rosabella's POV - Saturday
7:35
That's the time I had to get up from my amazing bed this morning so that I can drag myself to detention. I shower quickly, brush my teeth and look through my wardrobe quietly as to not wake Satana. I put on a blue top, black skinny jeans, black high heeled boots and my leather jacket. I finish the look with my signature bouncy curls and red lips before heading out the door - remembering to grab some blood bags on the way out.

I slam open the door of the library where detention is being held to see the old bat of a teacher talking to a someone, I immediately recognise their scent, Wolfie

I slam open the door of the library where detention is being held to see the old bat of a teacher talking to a someone, I immediately recognise their scent, Wolfie. I can't help but feel a small smile make it's way onto my face but I quickly stop as the teacher turns to me.

"MS ADDINGTON THAT IS NOT AN APPROPRIATE WAY TO ENTER A DETENTION, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE LATE!" She scolds, I role my eyes before replying,

"I'm terribly sorry miss, I didn't mean for it to slam forgive me?" I bat my lashes making my eyes innocent and big, whenever I pull my innocence act nobody can help but believe me; people may call it manipulative but I'd say it's a gift.

I notice her stern features soften and she nods before telling us the rules of detention and leaving, "Too easy" I mumble and notice a look of amusement form on Jetts face.

"What?" I ask with a smirk, snapping him from his trance.

"You're just really good at getting what you want" he chuckles and a laugh too.

"Oh my gosh!" He gasps and I flinch slightly at his outburst and send him a confused look.

"We're actually getting along!" When he yells this I burst into a fit of giggles and he soon joins in.

"You should do that more often" he states when our laughing has died down,

"Do what?" I ask him, he looks at me and smiles before replying,