Fake girlfriend

Rosabella's POV
"Ew gross." We both say in unison before giving each other a glare while the others watch anxiously, waiting to see if we'll go through with it, I never back out.

"Well a games a game I guess" I state and head towards Jettson, I notice his heart begins to pump faster as I get close but I ignore it, right now I'm solely focused on putting on a show for the others, they kiss boring I'll show them a kiss.

I straddle Jett who is sat on the armchair and lean forward before connecting our lips. Before long I manage to ignore the stench of wet dog and focus on our tongues intertwining in a passionate kiss. I pull away after about a minute and a small look of disappointed falls onto his face but he quickly covers it before the others see. I walk back to my seat and have a drink of bourbon; the others just sit shocked at what just happened and the atmosphere is awkward but I don't care.

 I walk back to my seat and have a drink of bourbon; the others just sit shocked at what just happened and the atmosphere is awkward but I don't care

"Well then."Daniel cuts the silence, "how about we play truth or dare?" This should be good.

"Okay Blair, truth or dare?" He begins and she chooses truth.

"What's the craziest thing you've ever done with your magic?"

She thinks for a moment before replying, "after my ex cheated on me, I burnt his house to the ground sealing him inside with a spell." I smirk but the others all look shocked.

"Well okay then, Albie truth or dare?" Coral asks, breaking the tension.

"Erm truth I guess." Boring.

"Okay have you ever done anything wrong in your life?" Oh yeah he's an angel.

"Well one time I took two books from the library when I was meant to take one." There was silence for a moment and then we burst into laughter with an embarrassed angel sat staring at us.

"Okay Rose, truth or dare?" Satana asks me, a smirk on her face.

I smirk back before replying, "seeing as everyone is boring I'll do dare."