Holiday at my house!

Jettson's POV
After the cute display of Phoenix cuddling into Bella, the conversation, all be it quieter, switched back to the prophecy.

"So you were saying that you two are supposed to find the original couple and bring them out of hiding, but how are you going to do that?" Albie asks making Bella and I share a glance before I reply,

"Honestly, I have absolutely no clue." I hear Bella sigh before she replies,

"I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Well, Grammy told me that they were 'killed' in the woods that we snuck out to on the first night so if they did run, my guess would be it wouldn't be anywhere in California." Blair shrugs as she finally looks up from her books at the change in conversation.

"Well that's helpful." Satana stated sarcastically making Bella smirk slightly.

"Well what about in England somewhere, maybe at the Addingtons home town?" Danny asks making Blair give him a look that basically asked if he was stupid.

"Danny, why would they stay in her home town if they were hiding from basically their whole species?" I snicker at her tone and Danny's embarrassed face as realisation hit him.

"The problem with that may also be that our family still lives in the village near the original Addington's castle." Scarlett says sassily while rolling her eyes making Bella's light up with an idea.

"The castle." She states confusing us all.

"What?" I ask.

"The castle. The Addington castle!"

"Ok, what about the Addington castle?" Griffin asks, slightly annoyed at her vagueness.

"Well for some reason, a couple hundred years ago, the Addington castle was evacuated. Nobody knows why, not even our family. What would the chances be that our little Evangeline decide to bring her werewolf husband to live within the cobblestone walls." She says enthusiastically making us all think.

"Well I mean it could make sense. It's said that the Addington castle was extremely secure in the fact that the walls held the original Addington family inside for 400 years or so without any unwanted visitors." Griffin says, hope also reaching his eyes, before Blair speaks up,

"Plus Grammy has told me that once when we were in England a few weeks before the Addingtons went on vacation here and the whole blood vamp fiasco happened, she approached the castle and could feel a certain aura radiating from it; almost like death."

"Death? Like Vampires?" Albie asks before Satana chimes in,

"Yeah or like Dark magic."

"Like the type of magic you would use for reincarnation spells!" Coral says excitedly.

"Oh my god, I think we cracked it!" Griffin says and we all share looks.

"I guess we all know where we are spending Christmas break then." I say with a smirk as Bella whisper-yells,

"Holiday at my house!" And we all laugh.

Rosabella's POV

"Can the their siblings come too?" Scarlett asks, her eyes looking innocent like I do but she doesn't completely pull it off.

"You know that doesn't work on me Scar." I state rolling my eyes before continuing, "I mean if their parents say yeah then I don't care, pretty sure our parents would be fine with it anyways. We have the room." I shrug and she smiles before running off to probably ask our Mother.

"How come the manipulation didn't work for Scarlett?" Coral asks in confusion but before I could reply Blair spoke up,

"It works for Rosa because it's another one of her traits that she shares with Evangeline." I can't help but roll my eyes at the thought that I'm basically a carbon copy of Evangeline.

" I can't help but roll my eyes at the thought that I'm basically a carbon copy of Evangeline

"Grammy says that she was even named after Evangeline." Blair says confusing us all.

"How when she's called Rosabella?" Griffin asks his girlfriend who sighs before replying,

"Because Evangeline's full name is Evangeline Rosabella Addington. Well I guess her last name will be Chase now that their married." Making my jaw drop.

"And you thought you were unique." Satana teases playfully while I send her a mocked glare.

"At least I'm still fabulous." I flick my hair making everyone laugh and Jett kiss my temple,

"That you are baby." I feel heat rush to my cheeks as my sister lets out a small laugh at me.
-
-
"So have you all asked your parents about the holidays?" I ask while a sleepy hybrid sips blood after just waking up in my lap.

"Yeah, Samuel asked our parents and they're fine with it." Satana says while tucking into a cupcake from the buffet.

"Well seeing as were from England, our parents are fine with me and Dom coming." Danny says with a smile which we return.

"I'll obviously be there." Blair says with a small smile which I return.

"Our parents said I can come as long as I keep an eye on Phoenix so that she doesn't get lost or anything." Griff shrugs while drinking his soda.

"Yay, hear that sweetie you can stay at my house at the holidays!" I say excitedly to Phoenix making her giggle.

"Angie and I can come too." Albie says followed by Coral,

"So can Pearl and I."

Jaycee arrives back at the table before explaining that her and Jett are able to come, which we all expected seeing as he's needed for the prophecy.

"So that's everyone?" I ask with a grin and they all smile back excited for the upcoming holidays.

"I can't wait to see what type of house I love in Rose. Let's see if it's as big as your ego." Sate teases with a smirk and I chuckle.

"I don't think anything is as big as her ego." Scarlett chimes in making everyone laugh.

"Scar is a close second." Jett states making my sister pout jokingly at him as I chuckle at my sister lovingly.