27.

still Anthony's POV

hey umm i just landed so
i'll text you when i
get home

ok
delivered
_____________

Riley's POV

When i finally got off the plane i received a couple of messages . But i didn't really pay attention to it cause i had to get my luggage.

So i hurry to get my luggage and walk outside cause my mom said that she was almost here. As i waited i decided to see who texted.

When i unlock my phone i see that Anthony texted me a lot. So i just read them and as i did i smile whilst i read them. And i was gonna reply my mom's car pulls up so i just send him a quick text.

And rush to my moms car, picking up my luggage and putting it in the back.

"hi mom" i said with a big smile

"hey sweetie" she said smile back

"i missed you so much" i said hugging her tightly

"I missed you more sweetie" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. She then pulls away from the hug and sat right so she can star driving.

"how was your flight"

"good i guess, but im kinda tired" i yawned

"Oh ok, so tomorrow we're going to your school early in the morning. ok?"

"ok, but im i going cause my grades are bad or what?"

"I don't know sweetie, they just said that they need to talk to all of us"

i nod and then we just talked about how she was proud of jay and i. And how we're growing up so fast. And some other stuff.

We then get to the how and i still looked the same. And i realized how much i missed it. My mom and i then get to the front door and right away my dad opens the door.

And straight away he gives me a hug.

"hey dad" i said hugging back and then he let's go so that my mom and i can get into the house.

And i just leave my luggage by that door.

"So how have you and your brother been?" he asks sitting on the couch and i do the same

"we're been good. jay has actually been working on he's music a lot"

"Wow that's good" he said

My dad and i then talk more whilst my mom cooks us some food.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we finish eating i just take my luggage to my room and then throw myself on my bed like always. And then i text ant back.

 And then i text ant back

hey anthony

sorry i didn't
text sooner i was 
with my parents but 
im tired

good night<3
delivered

_____________

hey guys im so sorry that it took me so long to publish a chapter. ive been pretty busy with school and trying to keep my grade good and and what not. i actually wanted to make this chapter longer but i didn't have any ideas. but im sure the chapters will be better and longer. so i think i'll post my next chapter in like february. and guys my birthday is tomorrow so that's why i won't be posted till then.<3