2.

Once I got to the mall, I went to a couple of stores. And got some clothes and some shoes. Then I run into someone.

"hey baby girl" I heard a very familiar voice say. I then tire around and see my abusive ex.

"leave me alone Payton" I say kinda loud so that people could hear. He then holds on to me waist tightly. (yes im using payton moormeier and in this story he's going to be the bad guy sorry)

"come on baby girl let's go" he says to me still holding on to my waist. But he was holding on to my waist really tight that I started to hurt. And I kinda started to tear up.

"ma'am are you ok" an older lady asked me. I then shook my head no. She then mouths "I'm going to tell security" to me. I then mouth "ok" to her whilst more tears go down my checks. 

Payton then starts to walk us to the exit of the mall. But the security guards stop him and call the cops so that they can take him.

"are you okay" one of the security guards asked me. I then shake my head no. After about five minutes the cops arrive and the take payton. And call my parents so that they can take me home.

My parents finally came and they were really concerned about me and they kept on asking me questions about payton and I. They asked if we were still together and I told them that we broke up about four months ago and that he still bothers me till this day. So they decided that we will get a restraining order on him.

We finally get home and as soon as we get there I serve myself ice cream and went to my room. I then decided to do a tiktok and I posted it:

Caption: 🥺✌️

Comments:

jadenhossler: are you ok?
rileyhossler: idk☹️

user463: hope your doing ok☹️❤️

hater354: she's just crying for clout

mads.yo: are you ok babe?
rileyhossler: can we facetime?
mads.yo: yeah

luvanthony: are you ok buds🥺
rileyhossler: no😔
luvanthony: what happened?
rileyhossler: facetime

username574: u and anthony are goals

joshrichards: I miss you bestie
rileyhossler: miss you too

qgriggs: came to sway plz
rileyhossler: soon

nessabrarrett: hope you feel better baby
Liked by creator

End of comments 

After I posted the tiktok I just watched more of them and then mads facetimes me.
Conversation with mads and Riley
bold: mads
regular: riley

"what happened riley?"

"payton happened"

"wait you saw him?!" She said in a concerned voice.

"yes me came up to me and was holding on to me wait really tight" I said showing her the marks he left on my waist.

We then went talking for about an hour and then I hang up and take a nap. I wake up because I hear my mom say "dinner is ready riley".  So I get up and get my phone and see that someone text me.

_________________