31.

after i said hi to all the guys. i just stayed in the living room with vinnie and some of the other guys that were there. and i sat in between vinnie and quin.

"how have you bee vani?" quin asked putting his head on my shoulder

"i've been really good. how have you been quin?" i asked putting my head on top of his

"good, i guess" he said kinda frowning

"what's wrong?" i whispered to him

"i don't know, cynthia's been kinda distant lately and i think she might wanna take a break" he whispered back

"wait really?" i said taking my head off his to look at him. and he just shock his head

"i just talked to her a couple days ago and she said you guys were fine"

"well not anymore, she won't answer my messages" he said

"i'm sorry quin" i said giving him a hug. and he just hugs me back but tighter. and i could tell how much he cared about cynthia. but i also didn't want to get in the middle of their relationship and say things so im just gonna let them be. even though i hate seeing quin like this.

a little while later quin ends up falling asleep with his head on my lap. then vinnie and i catch up. and i realize how much i missed him and just hanging out with him.

"how are things with you and anthony?" he asked

"i don't know, we haven't talked and i think his with some new girl" i said not wanting him to see me so i put my head on his shoulder.

"you know what even though i'm close with him. he's just being an asshole, like who could be better than you, you're the best." he said kissing the top of my head

"thanks vin" i said and then someone comes through the door which made both of us shocked.

______________

hey guys i'm so sorry that i haven't posted in the longest. i've honestly been so busy with so many things that i haven't had time to write at all. but i will try my best to post as much as i can. and thank you guys so fucking much for 29k reads like wtf how. but love you guys so much and stay safe <3.