30.

a month later...

it's only a couple days until i graduate and im extremely nervous. anothony and i haven't really talked and neither have amelie and i. and i find it sad cause ive been friends with her for so long.

ive only been talking to josh, madi, and charli. i haven't talked to mads cause her and jay broke up. but ive tried talking to her but she just ignored me.

but from what i know jay and some of the boys are coming over and seeing me graduate. i also think that madi, charli, and amelie, might come but i don't really know.

~~~~~~~~~~
so it's the day before i graduate. jay and some of the boys have came. and jay told me that he is now talking to a new girl, but he has not told me who she is. also him and josh have been really distant. which is making me think he might be talking to nessa.

nessa and i aren't as close as we were when she was josh. but we did have are ups and downs because she thought that we and josh were more then friends.

i was surprised that josh and bryce brought vinnie with them. vinnie and i are actually really close but not many people knew we were. but i was really surprised that anthony didn't come with them. i mean anthony and i haven't talked in a long time. so i guess that's why he didn't come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i went to the airbnb where the guys were staying at. and i was really excited to see them because i haven't see them in the longest.

*skip to when i get to the airbnb*

when i got to the house and i saw jay and bryce hanging out. so i secretly sneak up to them and end up scaring bryce.

"what the fuck" he said turning around

"hey guys" i said giving them a hug

"how have you been?"

"good, have you heard you brother now has a new girlfriend?" bryce asked

"yeah ive heard but he hasn't told me who she is" i said looking at him

"you don't need to know who she is" jay said jokingly and i just rolled my eyes

"where's josh" asked them

"what's you with you and josh" bryce asked

"nothing, we're just friends"

"yeah sure, you guys talk every day" he said

"friends talk all the time what are you talking about"

"you don't talk to us all the time" jay and bryce said

"cause you guys not answer my calls or texts" i said just waking into the house.

where griffin, vinnie, quin, and josh were.

"hii guys" i said with a big smile and josh comes and gives me a big hug.

"i missed you" he whispered in my hear

"me too" i whispered back

"ok that's enough i want to hug her too" vinnie said, which made josh pull away from the hug.

And then vinnie came to me and gave me a really tight hug.

"i haven't seen you in so long" he whispered

"i know" i said with a chuckle.
______________

so this chapter was kind of catch up chapter. i will be working on other chapters. also thank you so much for 25k reads. what the hell how did that happen this was just for fun, but still thank you guys sooo much <3.