33

hey guys i know that it has been a long time since i posted and its cause i kinda forgot that i had a this story heheh. but then i got a couple of people commenting to update. so im gonna try my best to finish it. but no promise tho.

anthony's pov:

i was at my girlfriends house and then i saw that bryce posted on instagram that he had most of the boys at sway, so i decided to go and say hi to them cause i haven't seen them in a long time. im pretty sure the last time i saw them was when me and ry were kinda a thing.

and if im being honest i still like her im just trying to distract myself with emily cause im just too scared to mess up ry's and i's friendship. so i thought that maybe if i go then i'd run into ry and talk to her.

skip to when they get to sway

after driving so much we finally get to sway. and i was kinda nervous because i know that ry and i haven't talked in a long time and i hope that she's not mad at me. and i know that shouldn't have brought emily with me but she wouldn't leave me alone, so i had to bring her with me.

so we walk to the front door and knock on the door. and bryce opens the door.

"hey guys" he said letting us into the house. and when i walked in the first thing i saw was vinnie, riley and quin, on the couch and ry had he head on vinnie's shoulder and quin was laying on ry's lap. and i was kinda jealous cause i thought that she'd still have feelings for me but i guess not.

and then i just talked to bryce and then looked back at the living room to see if ry was still there but she wasn't. and then i see her rushing up the stairs. i was gonna talk to her but she just left too fast, so i went to go say hi to the rest of the boys.

after i said hi to the boys i went to go look for jaden and josh. so i took emily with me up the stair to go and look for them. so went to what i remember was jaden's room but he wasn't in there so i went to josh's room. so i knock on the door but he did say anything, i just opened the door. but as i was opening the door i said, "hey, josh it's me anthony. i have someone i want you to meet." and as I open the door i see him and ry making out. and i was so jealous that i just grabbed emily's hand and just went downstairs.

back to ry's pov

when i heard foot steps i just went on the bed with josh and started kissing him. it felt really weird cause he's my best friend but i had to do it to make anthony jealous.

so i heard the door open and then i heard them going down the stairs.

josh and i pull away and look at each other and he smiled and i just blushed. and then i stare into he's blueish green eyes and realize that he isn't that bad looking.

"take a picture it would last longer" he said with his stupid smile

"shut up" i said pushing him away but then he pulls me by my waist and wispers in my ear, "should we go and see what anothony wanted?"

"i guess, but only if we can cuddle when we get back"

"yes we can" he said and i smiled

he pulls off the bed and we go downstairs.

"finally" bryce says

"we weren't gone for that long" i said looking at him

"sure, anthony has someone he wants you both to meet" bryce said and i just roll my eyes

"this is emily my girlfriend" he said holding her by the waist

"emily that's josh and riley" anthony said with a little bit of attitude

"ohh i've heard so much about you guys" she said with a fake smile

"is jaden here?" he asked

"no, im pretty sure he's with nessa or something" i said

"do know if he's coming over?"

"i don't know anthony why don't you call him" i said rolling my eyes

"well i thought that since you're his sister you'd know"

i ignore him and just went to the back yard cause im pretty sure vin and quin are back there.

thanks it for this chapter it was a lot longer cause i felt bad for not posting for almost 2 months. but i thought that this was a pretty good chapter. and that's all i have to say but don't for get to stay hydrated and don't forget to eat. love you guys and stay safe <3.