5.

Message:

ant🐜❤️
hey beautiful I
just wanted to
say good night
hope you sleep
well❤️.

ry🥺❤️
aww good night
ant love you❤️.
read at 11:35

_____________

After I texted ant, I felt very tired so I went to sleep. I then wake up at 5:30 am and took a shower. When I got out of the shower and did all my other things I put on some neon green bicker shorts, an oversized navy blue shirt and my white Air Force ones.

When I was finally finished getting dressed I decided to do a quick tiktok:

rileyhossler: im excited to see my bebes

❤️: 500k
... : 20.5k
🔁: 10.6k

user45: your finally going to see ant
relieyhossler: i knoww i cant waittt
-view replies (1085)

jadenhossler: finally
Liked by creator

luvanthony: can't wait to see to babe
Liked by creator
rileyhossler: me ether buds
-view replies (11745)

nessabarrett: i finally get to see you bestie

mads.yo: i get to see my favorite hossler
jadenhossler: wait what, I think I was
rileyhossler: you really thought bitch
username: ^ i latterly can't with ry

qgriggs: we're finally going to have a girl at sway
-view replies (9652)

user53: wait rys gonna be in sway

lilhuddy: pls stop by the hype house
rileyhossler: i'll try
user36: don't huddy and your brother have beef?
rileyhossler: not anymore
-view replies (17526)

fanpage: tell my why your so fucking beautiful

cynthiaparkerrr: we need to meet
rileyhossler: yess we doo
-view replies (4637)

____________

Once I got off my phone my mom called.

"honey we need to go!" she said

"ok mom im going!" I told her getting my luggages. I walk down the stairs struggling with them. And my dad sees me and helps me, take them to the car.

When we got the luggages in the car,  we all get in the car. The airport was like an hour way form my house. So I decided that I would just go on tiktok and I was one of Anthony's tiktoks and he looked hot af.

An hour later we made it to the airport and I was beyond nervous. I didn't know what they were going to think of me. But at the same time I was excited to see my friends and hang out with the girls. 

I get out of the car and tell my parents bye and I was starting to cry. Cause i would see them for a long time. Once I finished telling my parents bye, I went inside the airport and waited for my plane. And I also ran into some supports. Then 10 minutes later I hear that my plane was now boarding.

So I rush to over there. I then get in the plane and find my set. When I find my set I sit down and put my AirPods on and listen to music. And the I end up falling asleep.

"wake up hun" I hear the old woman that is sitting next to me. I then wake.

"thanks" I smile to her

"no problem hun" she said getting up. I then get up to. Once I got off the plane I go to get my luggages. When i got them I hear someone calling form far away.

"ry, ry, ry!" I hear. I just look around to find who it was. I then see Jaden far away. So I ran to where he was.

"omg, jay I missed you so much" I said giving him a big hug.

"I missed you too sis" he said hugging me tighter.

"where are the other guys?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"griffins in the car waiting for us and the other are at the house"

"oh" I said. We then start walking to griffins car. When we get to the car I put the luggages in the trunk. And surprisingly griff didn't see me.

"hey griff" I said getting into the car.

"omg my favorite hossler!" he said reaching for a hug. And I hug back. We then pull away from the hug and he starts to driving to sway.

Once we got to the sway house, I see josh waiting outside. And I started to get nervous cause I haven't seen them for a long time.We get out of the car and Jaden and griffin helped and took luggages to my room. So I greeted the other boys.

"if it isn't ants girlfriend" josh said with a smirk

"oh look how it is, the guy that linked his own dick on live" I chuckled

"shut up" he said kinda hurt. And I just give him a hug.

"you know I'm kidding" I said pulling away from the hug.

We then go into the house and I see

_____________