25.

So josh, griffin and i walk into some girl kissing Anthony. And the three of us just stood there shocked.

The girl then sees us.

" wtf get out" she yelled

And i just left with tears. While josh and griffin chase after me.

"riley wait" josh said

i just walked faster cause i really didn't want to talk to anyone. And josh ends up lost in the crowd.

i finally find my way out of that house and walk to sway. When i got there i saw that no one was home yet so i hurry in and run to my room.

Josh's POV:

Griffin and i were looking Anthony. We looked almost all over the house but we still had one more places to check.

But we still didn't know if ry had found him or anything. So i decided that i would text her and see if she's found him.

As i was gonna text her i see her walking towards us. Which im guessing meant she didn't find him.

"have you guys found him?" she asked

"no but we still have one more place to check" griffin and i said

she then nods as we walk to the guested room.

So we slowly open the door and we see Anthony and someone random girl making out.

I didn't know what to think. I was completely shocked and confused on way he would do this. So i turn to look at ry and see her eyes start to water.

Once i looked away i see that the girl notices us.

"wtf get out" she yelled

And once she said that i turn to look at ry and see that she was gone. So griffin and i chase after her.

"riley wait" i said and she just walked faster. And then i lost her. So i try to get through the crowd and go look for her.

When i finally get out she was no where to be found.

ry where did you go?delivered

delivered

ry please answer

im sorry that Anthony
he's such a bitch

can you just text back

i want to know if you're ok

i'll just leave you alone

call me if you want
read

________

i didn't know what to do. So i went to go and talk to Amelie.