28.

hey guys so sorry that it took me about a month to post another chapter. ive been so busy with school. but hope you guys like this chapter.

and don't forget to stay hydrated :)

____________

i wake up early in the morning cause i had to go to school. and idk for what reason but i had to go. so i get out of bed and take a shower. and then got dressed into:

and just put my hair in a ponytail

when i eventually finished getting ready i hear my mom calling, " ry are you finished!?" she yelled

"umm yeah mom im going" i yell getting my phone and then ran down the stairs

(skip to when they're at the school cause im lazy to write all that :)

when my parents and i get to the school, i start to get extremely nervous. not knowing why i had to come all the way over here and not knowing if it's good or bad news.

but as i was just freaking out, my mom told me to hurry up.

"come on honey" she said wanting to lock the car.

"it's going to be ok, i bet it's not bad", my dad said rubbing my back. and my heart just started to beat even faster.

No one's POV

The family walks into the office with Riley in the back freaking out. Mr. and Mrs. Hossler talked to the woman at the front. While Riley sat down looking through her phone.

Mr. and Mrs. Hossler then sit next to Riley and just talked while waiting for the principal.

Riley's POV
(oh god i did not know i was that bad at third person pov)

couple minutes later the principal comes through the door. and calls for my parents and i, then and there my heart almost came out of my chest.

but i proceed to follow my parents to mr. white's office.

"so how are you guys doing?" he asked

"good" we said

"so i see your fell known on the app umm what is it called taktik?" he said as i chuckled

"yeah, on tiktok"

"wow so how is it?"

"good it's fun, i get to know and meet other people and make new friends" i said a little nervous.

"that's really good Riley. so what i brought you guys here for is that since you have been doing really good in class, and turning all your work in early and what not" he said as we nod.

"and i thought that i'd let you graduate early, along with a couple of other students" he said with a smile

and i just sat there shocked and then looked at my parents.

"umm yes i'd love too" i said with a big smile

"ok well i'll contact your parents, when i know it will happen"

"ok well im not leaving till a long time so it's fine" i said really excited.

"see ry there was no need to be nervous" my dad said

"hahaha right"

(skip to when they're back in the car)

"wow honey your going to graduate" my mom said really happy

__________

thanks for 15k reads<3.