Mornings

*Ivette's POV*

That night I couldn't really sleep. I was too worried. I was up thinking about what could've happened and what could still happened. I thought we moved for protection. Things were supposed to get better. I jumped when my phone went off. I checked it and it was Giannis.

Giannis- You up?
Me- Yeah, doubt I'll sleep for awhile.
Giannis- Come here.

I got up and walked out of my room. I jumped when I saw my dad walking upstairs. "Where you going Chica?" he asked.
"Bathroom," I told him.
"you have a bathroom connected to your room?" he looked at me confused.
"I was going to get a snack too and use the downstairs one," I told him.
"Oh, clean up after yourself. Goodnight," he kissed my forehead and went out to his room. I let out a breath and snuck over to Giannis' room. "Hey babygirl," he smiled.
"Hi," I giggled. I sat down on the bed next to him. "What took you so long?" he chuckled,.
"My dad was out there too," I laughed, "Almost caught me."
"Oh shit," he chuckled. I cuddled up into him. "What's on that pretty little mind of yours?" he asked.
"Just overthinking," I shrugged, "Brings me flash backs from when my mami died."
"I'll never let anything happen to you," he told me, "I promise you that."
"You're just saying that cause you know my dad will kill you if you do," I shrugged.
"Well that," he chuckled, "But I do care about you. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."
"You mean it?" I looked at him.
"I mean it," he nodded, kissing my forehead. I smiled at him and cuddled back into him. He held me close and rubbed my side. Soon enough I slipped into sleep.

I woke up to an alarm and sat up straight. I realized where I was and started to freak out. I was still in bed with Giannis. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Shit it's time to get up," he groaned, "Go your dad gets up in 30 mins." I Nodded and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for setting that," I laughed.
"You know it," he chuckled. I got up and he slapped my butt. I giggled and looked at him. He winked at me and laid back in the bed. "Dont do that to me this early," I giggled.
"Do what?" he asked.
"Make me wet," I giggled and walked out quietly. I snuck back into my room and laid down. I saw a text pop up from Giannis.

Giannis- You just wait 😋
Me- You know I dont like to wait ☹️
Giannis- You better wait for daddy or else 😏
Me- Mmm tempting 😏
Giannis- Hmmm I'll punish you
Me- Fine. I'll be a good girl 😇
Giannis- Good

I laid in bed for another hour or so before deciding to get up. I got up and threw on a pair of sweats over my shorts and went downstairs. "Hermana!!" Lucia giggled, running to me and hugged my legs. I picked her up and hugged her. "Morning mamas," I giggled. I sat at the island with Lucia on my lap and leaned back on the chair. "What you have planned today Papi?" I asked.
"We have some business to do out of city so we will be gone for a day or two," he told me.
"Who's staying here?" I asked, nervous.
"Giannis is staying and I have someone coming to get cameras for the outside that I can monitor 24/7," he told me.
"Gotcha," I nodded, "When are you leaving?"
"1, why?" he asked. I shrugged and shook my head. "No reason just asking," I laughed a bit.
"You want to throw a party or sum huh?" he looked at me suspicious.
"Yeah with all the zero friends I have," I laughed.
"Friends are fools Chica, always remember that," Smiley told me.
"I will," I laughed. I ate breakfast while Papi went and showed the security guy where to put the cameras. "Lucia you going to be good and listen to me and Giannis?" I asked.
"Nope," she giggled.
"Shut up," I laughed, "We need to find you some little friends to hang out with."
"Friends are fools," Smiley told us as he walked by. I laughed a bit and shook my head. "I play with Nadia at school," she told me.
"That's good," I nodded, "Who else?"
"Uhhh," she thought and then shrugged, "Nadia."
"I'll have to invite her over huh?" I asked.
"Ya!" she giggled, "I go over there?"
"Maybe, have to ask Papi," I told her.
"If she leaves we'd have the house to ourselves," Giannis whispered to me.
"Oh we gotta ask Papi," I nodded.