Morning

*Ivette's POV*

The next morning I woke up to a smell of food that was really good. I didn't recognize it though. I got up and put on my slippers and walked downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen talking amongst each other. "Well good morning sunshine," Papi laughed.
"Morning," I laughed a bit, "What's cooking?" Papi looked at Giannis and he looked at me. "Spanakopita," he said.
"It's a Greek food, it's really good Chica try it," papi handed me a triangle shaped food. I took a bite and my eyes widened a bit. "Wow this is really good!" I nodded, taking a seat at the island and continued to eat it. Everyone continued to talk and I kept my eye on Giannis. He was at the sink doing dishes. I kept thinking about the text he sent me last night. "Alright the boys and I gotta run, we will be back by dinner, don't forget to pick Lucia up from school at 3!" Papi looked between Giannis and I. I nodded at him and so did Giannis. He said something to Giannis in Greek and then the three of them left, leaving Giannis and I in the kitchen. I waited till I heard the car start and drive off before walking over to him. I sat up on the counter next to the sink and he chuckled a bit. "What? Did you forget about last night?" I giggled.
"No I didn't," he looked at me, biting his bottom lip. I pulled him by his shirt over to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked into his eyes. "Then show me what you can do," I whispered to him. He nodded and picked me up off the counter. He held me by my butt and walked us upstairs. I started to kiss up on his neck and behind his year. I heard him let out a small moan, making me smirk. He pushed open the door and dropped me down on the bed, we were in his room.

SMUT

He pulled my shorts off and I pulled my shirt off. He bit his lip looking down at me. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt and he slipped it off. He hovered over me and started to kiss down on my chest and neck. He gripped my right boob in his hand and I bit my lip. I rubbed down on his back. He made his way down my chest to my stomach, to my hips. He pulled at my panties and looked up at me smirking. "Please," I whined.
"Please what?" he asked.
"Please daddy," I bit my lip. He smirked and tugged my panties off. He spread my legs open and started to kiss around my thighs and hips. "Daddyyy," I whined, grabbing onto his curls. He chuckled a bit and winked up at me. Then he started to eat me out. I pulled on his hair and my head tilted back. He kept going till I finished on his tongue. "Fuckkk," I moaned, my legs tightening around his head. He cleaned me up and kissed back up to me. "You gon help me out?" he whispered as he grinded his hard on onto me. I moaned a little and looked at him. "I haven't had sex before," I told him.
"That's okay baby," he nodded, "head?" I nodded and licked my lips. He stood up and slipped his sweats off. I scooted to the end of the bed and kissed on his abs, my hands running on his thighs. I pulled his briefs down and bit my lip looking at his length. He was a lot bigger than I thought. "Take it baby," he moaned. I nodded and started to suck on the tip. His hands gripped onto my hair as I kept taking more and more until I couldn't. I bobbed my head up and down until I felt warm liquid in my mouth. "You gon swallow for daddy?" Giannis moaned a bit, letting go of my hair. I looked up at him and swallowed. I opened my mouth for him, sticking my tongue out. "Ouu you nasty baby," he smirked.

END OF SMUT

We both got dressed and he sat at the end of the bed. "So 21 and a virgin huh?" he chuckled.
"Yeah," I laughed a bit, turning to him, "Papi never really let me hang around anyone. He was too paranoid to let me be around like anyone. I was homeschooled my whole life, I was surprised he let Lucia go to school. I think it's mostly cause we moved."
"If it makes you feel any better I only have one body, I lost it in high school but since that I haven't," he told me. I nodded and sat down next to him. I put my head on his shoulder. "So why down here in Cali?" I asked.
"I wanted to be with the NBA but it wasn't working so well, my green card was fucking up so I couldn't get into college and I just kind of gave up and got side jobs to pay for rent," he explained.
"You play ball?" I asked, "c'mon lets see what you got. Papi has connections he could probably get you in easily." I stood up and took his hand. He chuckled a bit and followed me out back.