Shots

*Ivette's POV*

"Are we there?!" I sighed.
"Not yet, almost," Giannis held my hand as he drove as fast as he could, "We will find her okay?"
"You dont know that!" I sighed, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap. I'm just scared."
"I get it baby girl I get it," he squeezed my hand, "Look for the car we are here." I nodded and started looking around. I didn't see anything. "Okay listen, they are probably at a house by now. Grab my phone and call Smiley," he told me. I nodded and call him. Smiley answered and I put it on speaker. "Smiley," Giannis said.
"What's up? You there?" Smiley asked.
"I am, where are you?"
"We are here, we are at a friend house. We are tracking cars now, any that come through this street are scanned," he said.
"Alright listen, whoever has her isn't driving around, they are home. We need stats on every house okay?" Giannis started, "Anything that looks even a bit off send it."
"You my friend, are smart,"
"Friends are fools," I laughed. Smiley laughed as well. "Well played kid, Now go find her," Smiley told us. I hung up and kept searching around for the car in a drive way. "Wait, think," I started, "When dad was into this they had a hang out right? We are looking for a single car. We need to be looking for a group of cars at a house that is out of the way," I looked at Giannis.
"There's my girl," he nodded. He turned down a street and started driving down where houses were more scattered. Then his phone went off. I answered and put it on speaker. "832 South Beach Ave. I have four other cars coming down, go!" Smiley hung up. Giannis drove down where the GPS put us. There was a few cars there all surrounding a single car. It was the car, I knew it. We waited for the other cars to pull up. "You need to stay out here till we tell you okay?" Giannis looked at me.
"Okay," I nodded. He put on a mask as well as gloves. Once the cars pulled up they got out and Giannis was handed a gun. I watched the house as Giannis and like 9 other guys went in. I heard banging and rustling. I was getting anxious, she's gotta be so scared. I got out of the car to get ready to go in. I saw Giannis peek out and point the gun to the backyard. I jogged to the back. There was a shed in the back. I looked threw the window and saw a few guys tied up. "Shed!" I heard one yell. I rushed to the shed and kicked on the door to get it open. I saw her in a dog like cage. "Oh mama," I teared up.
"Hermana," she cried, reaching through the cage to me.
"Imma get you out baby I promise," I sighed. I turned around and saw a man with a gun, pointing it at me. "Giann-" i started to scream but then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and I stopped. "Hermana!!!" I heard Lucia yell faintly. I looked down and saw blood. I started to freak out. I sunk to the ground. "Goodbye 'hermana'," the guy laughed and the gun was pointed to my head. I closed my eyes and heard the gun go off.