Invasion

*Ivette's POV*

"Alright you do got some game," I watched him. He chuckled and just smiled at me. As he was shooting the ball around I heard a loud bang come from inside. "Giannis??" I looked at him scared. I started to get flash backs. It was like it was all happening again.
"Stay here," he told me. He dropped the basketball and went inside the patio door. I watched from outside. I couldn't see much once he left the kitchen but I heard some kind of rumbling, maybe his footsteps? Then I felt someone grab me. "Giannis!!!!" I screamed before a hand went around my mouth. I kicked and struggled but the person was too strong. I looked down at his hand and he had a glove on. I heard a lot of commotion coming from inside and I was panicking. I kept kicking around as much as I could. The guy started to drag me sideways and I couldn't see the patio door anymore. I kept kicking around, but it wasn't seeming to effect him. I heard the patio door slam open and the guy who had me pulled me fast towards the front yard. He threw me into a van and slammed the door. I kicked at the door as much as I could trying to get out. I heard yelling and fighting outside. I couldn't see anything though, there was no windows. It was like a utility van. I heard something hit the side of the van making me yelp. My heart was racing. After about 5 minutes the van doors swung open and to my surprise Giannis stood there. Bloody and beaten up, but still standing. "Come here," he nodded. I scooted out of the van and he grabbed me, pulling me into his embrace. "Shhh," he whispered. I cried into his chest, clinging onto him. "It's okay," he told me, "It's okay." I nodded, still sobbing. He pulled away. "I need to bring them to the basement, call your dad right now," he told me. I nodded. I watched as he drug the one body inside. I fumbled for my phone as I called Papi to tell him what happened.

Papi, Smiley, and Gordo arrived faster than I expected. I was sat on the couch, my hands still shaking. "Where?!" Papi asked, I could hear the anger in his voice. Giannis nodded to the basement. "Boys go, I'll be there in a second," he said. Smiley and Gordo went to the basement. Papi came to me and knelt down in front of me. "Chica are you okay??" he asked. I nodded. "Not hurt?"
"He didn't have time to do anything, Giannis went inside and took care of whatever happened in here and while he was someone came up and covered my mouth and tried to take me to that van. He threw me in but Giannis came quick and knocked him out and got me out of the van then we called you," I told him. He nodded and looked at Giannis and gave him a nod. "Okay Chica we have to go take care of some things and I'll be back up okay?" he told me.
"Can Giannis stay here? I don't want to be alone," I asked. Papi thought about it for a second but nodded. He got up and walked to the basement. Giannis sat next to me.
"No get up," I told him, "We need to clean you up." I stood up and took his hand. I took him into my bathroom and sat up on the counter. I grabbed peroxide, band-aids, and cotton balls. I wetted down a rag and cleaned up the blood off his face and hands. "Thank you for saving me," I told him.
"It's my job," he shrugged a bit. I smiled at him and placed a small kiss on his lips and then continued to clean him up. I put band-aids over the bigger wounds and cupped his cheeks. "You're my hero," I told him.
"I'd do it everyday for you," he whispered back before kissing me.