Presents

*Ivette's POV*

"Girls Papi has presents!!!" I heard papi yell from downstairs. I followed Lucia downstairs, who was running as fast as her little legs could take her. I laughed a bit as she ran up to papi and jumped up and down. "Present! Present! Present!" Lucia giggled. Giannis was sitting on the couch watching us. "Alright, alright!" Papi smiled. He handed Lucia a big box wrapped in paper. She tore into the box and a bright pink barbie box was under the paper. It was a big barbie dream house. "Papi!!! Gracias!!!" Lucia squealed, "Open!!"
"Bring it to Giannis," he pointed over. Giannis got up and grabbed the box and sat at the table, opening it for her. "And for my precious Ivy," Papi smiled. He handed me a small box, like a jewelry box. I unwrapped the paper and opened the box. An Audi key. "Stop!" I looked at him and squealed, "Gracias, gracias, gracias!!!"
"Go outside," he smiled. I raced out and screamed. "Papi!!" I smiled at him. A 2020 Audi A8 in black was parked in the driveway with a pink bow on it. "You and Giannis go take a spin in it, he knows his way around the town," he smiled.
"C'mon!!!" I smiled at him. Smiley took over setting the barbie house up and Giannis put his shoes on. "If anything happens to her, you know," Papi warned Giannis. He nodded at him and then we both got in. "Lucky," he chuckled.
"You can drive too!" I giggled. We pulled out of the drive way. "Take me somewhere good to take pictures," I told him. He directed me up to the hills more where a clearing was. We parked the car and I got out. I took my hoodie off and sat up on the hood. "here," I handed Giannis my phone and he started taking some pictures. I looked at them and nodded. "I like! Thank you," I giggled.
"Of course, it's easy to take good pictures when you got a beauty in the camera," he chuckled. I shook my head a bit, blushing. I sat back up on the hood and looked at him. "It is pretty up here," I smiled. He nodded as well and looked around. I couldn't take my eyes off him though. "Come here," I told him. He looked at me and walked over. I swung one leg to the other side so he was standing between my legs. "What you doing?" he asked.
"Picking up where we left off last night," I smiled. I bit my bottom lip, looking at him.
"Y-you sure?" he asked. I nodded. He licked his lips and leaned down. I closed my eyes and finally our lips met. He pushed my body down on the car so I was laying down. His hands were at my head and he was hovering over me. I cupped his cheeks as we continued to kiss. I cant even explain this feeling he gave to me. He pulled away but our faces were still only inches away from each other. "Wow," I smiled. He smiled back at me and gave me another small kiss. "We should get back," he whispered. I shook my head. I didn't want this feeling to end. "One more," I licked my lips, "Please." He nodded and placed his lips back on mine. We started to make out. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to make out. Our make out got a little heated and he pulled away. "We can't," He shook his head, standing back up. I sat back up as well and looked at him. "We can," I nodded.
"No your dad," he sighed, "He told me you were off limits." I sighed a bit and nodded. "I understand," I told him, looking down at my feet. I heard him sigh as well. It got silent for a couple seconds and then he lifted my chin back up to his and gave me a peck on my lips. "Don't worry, I wont tell if you dont," he whispered to me. I started smiling and nodded. "I promise," I whispered back to him.

We got back to the house and I smiled at Papi. "it's amazing!!" I told him, "Gracias!"
"De nada Chica," Papi smiled at me, "Giannis, come." He nodded towards the basement door. The four of them went downstairs. I sat down with Lucia and started to play with her. I was curious what was downstairs. Why couldn't I go down?? What could be so bad that's down there?? I knew Papi would kill me if I went down there though...

The boys came back about an hour later and Giannis went straight to upstairs. "I'm going to go shower," I said, following Giannis upstairs. "Hey," I said, nothing back. "Giannis!" I whisper yelled, nothing. What the hell. I jogged up to him as he opened his door. I grabbed his hand and he yanked it away and winced in pain. "I'm so sorry!" I looked up at him. He shook his head, "It's fine," he told me, "I just need a moment."
"You okay?" I asked. He nodded and went to close the door. I stopped it though. "Nobody is up here," I told him, "Can I have a quick kiss?" He looked at me and nodded. He gave me a peck on the lips. "That's it?" I pouted.
"Not right now Ivette!" he raised his voice. I stepped back and looked at him confused. He sighed and shook his head, closing the door on me. What did Papi do to him!?