Alone

*Ivette's POV*

"Papi Lucia has a friend from school, maybe she could go out there while you guys are gone?" I asked.
"Let me get ahold of them, make sure they run the back checks," he told me, "Shouldn't be a problem though."
"Awesome, she will be super happy," I smiled. I went outside and took my sundress off to start tanning in my bikini. I laid on the fold out chair in the sun. Giannis was outside shooting the basketball around. I watched him, kind of lowkey cause my sunglasses were on. God he was so hot. "Whatcha looking at?" Giannis asked. I jumped a bit cause I didn't know he was watching. "Nothing," I laughed a bit.
"Really?" he chuckled.
"Really," I giggled. He just chuckled and continued playing. "Alright Chica I'm going to go drop Lucia off at her friends, I'll be back then we are heading out," my dad told us.
"Sounds good Papi I love you," I called back. Giannis waved back and then he left. Gordo and Smiley were still here.

They finally left and it was just Giannis and I at the house. I sat up and took my sunglasses off. "Soo whatcha up to," I giggled.
"Nothing," he chuckled, grabbing the ball and holding it on his hip.
"Well wanna maybe do somethinggg?" I smiled, standing up.
"Looking like that?" he smirked, "Hell yeah. He dropped the basketball and walked up to me. He picked me up by my waist and then held me up by my butt. I giggled and wrapped my legs around him. He started walking us upstairs and I kissed up on his neck. "Mmm you cant wait huh?" he asked.
"No," I giggled. He moaned a little bit and laid me on his bed.

I cuddled up into Giannis and covered us up. We were still naked. "I wish it could be like this all the time," I told him.
"Like what baby?" he asked, holding me close.
"Like us being able to just cuddle without worrying about my dad or anything. Just could be us together," I shrugged.
"I get it," he nodded, "Maybe one day."
"maybe," I sighed a bit. I cuddled up into him closer and traced my finger on his chest. He kissed my forehead and held my closer. "At least we have this couple days," he told me.
"yeah I know," I nodded, "Maybe I should try to get my own place and you could be there too or something?"
"You think he would let that happen?" he asked.
"No," I sighed a bit, "But I'm 21."
"I get it," he told me, "Maybe try to talk to him about it okay?"
"I will," I nodded. His phone went off and he went leaned over and grabbed it. "Ah it's my ma hold on," he sat up and answered the phone. He started speaking in Greece and I couldn't understand anything he was saying. I ran my fingers on his back and just let him talk. He talked for about 10 minutes. He set his phone down on his lap and ran his hands over his face. "What's going on?" I asked, sitting up too, keeping the blanket up on my chest.
"My mom is having a hard time with money right now and she is getting kicked out her place soon," he told me, "I have to head back to Greece for a bit to help her figure it out but I dont know how your dads going to feel about that."
"I don't know either," I shrugged, "I think it will be okay if you explain it to him."
"Maybe," He nodded, "I hope so cause she really needs my help right now. My brothers cant get over there right now."
"Right," I nodded, "I'll talk to him too." I kissed his cheek and straddled his lap. "It'll be okay," I smiled at him. He nuzzled his face into my neck and hugged me tight. "Thanks for being here for me," he told me. I hugged him back and nodded. "of course," I told him.

That night Giannis and I were watching a movie when my phone went off. It was Papi. "Hold on," I sat up and answered the phone. Before I could say anything Papi started to yell at me in spanish. "Papi hold on calm down," I told him, "What are you talking about?"
"I saw the damn camera!!" he yelled, "What the hell are you two doing?!?!"
"Who?" I asked.
"Dont fucking lie to me Ivette!!" he yelled, I knew he was mad he called me by my first name, "God dammit I told you two not to do fucking anything!!" he yelled, "That was the first god damn rule why the hell would you go behind my back and do it anyways!?!"
"I'm 21!" I sighed, "I can do what I want dad."
"I told you not to! You disobeyed me!! And so did Giannis!!" he was getting angrier and angrier.
"Dad please just hang on," I started, "Please just hold on let me explain."
"No god dammit I'll be home early!!" he hung up and I gulped a bit. I looked over at Giannis and smiled weak. "What happened?" he asked.
"Uhh I forgot about the cameras," I looked at him, "I think you're fired."
"Fuck," he groaned. He got up and paced around the room. "I should've been more careful," he sighed.
"I'm so sorry," I stood up and took his hand and turned him to me. He shook his head and sighed. "It's not your fault it's both of ours," he shrugged, "We should've been more careful about it. I might as well just move back with my mama for a bit."
"No please," I sighed, "please dont go."
"Honestly think it's all I can do. I've seen too much of what your dad does to just be let go," he shrugged, "He'll probably kill me."
"No I wont let him," I shook my head.
"You can't stop him, or anyone he knows," he let go of my hand and started to pace around again. I sighed and watched him. A tear fell down my cheek and I wiped it away. "Giannis," I sighed.
"Not right now," he shook his head.
"Giannis," my voice cracked. He turned around and looked at me. He stopped and walked over and picked me up. He hugged me tight. "Don't cry," he sighed, "Please." I started to sob. He held me tighter. "Shh, what's wrong?!" he asked.
"You're the best thing to happen to me in a long time and now you have to go and I'm never going to see you again and Papi is going to be so mad at me," I cried.
"Baby," he sighed, rubbing my back, "Please dont cry, you're breaking my heart. It'll be okay I promise. We will get it worked out. I promise I wont let you go."
"Please," I sniffled, "I don't wanna lose you too."