Body Guard

*Ivette's POV*

"A body guard?! Who are we Eva Longoria!?" I looked at him.
"This is Giannis," my dad told us, ignoring my comment, "He will be staying here 24/7. He is from Greece so his English is a little rocky still. He will watch over you guys when I'm not around."
"He big!" Lucia giggled, looking up at the 7 foot giant standing in our living room. I looked him up and down as well, but not for the same reasons Lucia was. I bit at my bottom lip a bit. He was pretty sexy. I might not mind having him around. "How old is he?" I giggled.
"No absolutely not!" Papi shook his head. I saw Giannis chuckle a bit and I winked at him.

Later that night after dinner I saw Giannis go into his room. His room was the door at the end of the hall. I looked behind me and then walked over. I opened the door quietly and shut it behind me. He turned around and looked at me shocked. "So how old are you!?" I asked, smiling up at him. I leaned back on the door and he chuckled shaking his head. "24," he told me. His thick greek accent almost made me weak to my knees. "I'm 21," I smiled, "We should go get a drink sometime."
"Your dad wouldn't like that," he told me.
"I thought you weren't good at English," I raised my brow at him.
"I wont tell if you dont," he chuckled, "I'm not supposed to really talk to you guys much, that's why he told you guys that."
"Ohh," I laughed, "makes me wanna talk to you even more."
"Yeah?" he crossed his arms and looked me up and down. I nodded back at him and smiled. "I mean my dad has you following me around anyways, it wont look suspicious if you come to the bar with me no?" I told him. He nodded in agreement. "Or," he stepped closer to me, "I could get us some liquor and when your dad is doing his business you can sneak yourself back into my room and we can drink alone." I bit at my lip and nodded. I took a step closer to him too so we were only a step away from each other now. "I like your idea better," I looked up at him.
"Me too," he licked his lips at me. "Ivy!!" I heard Smiley yell. I groaned a bit and Giannis just laughed. I snuck back out and jogged back downstairs. "Yes?" I asked.
"Lucia," he told me, "We gotta go do runs." I nodded and picked Lucia up. Papi gave me a kiss on my cheek and yelled up to Giannis something in Greek. I was a little surprised I didnt know he knew Greek.

"You know for a giant you're pretty soft," I laughed, watching Giannis play barbies with Lucia. He looked at me and shook his head laughing. "Prove me wrong then," I smirk at him.
"You just asking for trouble," he laughed and continued to play with Lucia.
"Maybe I am," I shrugged. I sat down next to him on the floor and picked up a barbie. "Mami play with that doll!!" Lucia yelled at me snatching the barbie away from me. I looked at her and almost started crying. She was right. That was Mami's doll. Even when I was a kid. "Where is your guys mom?" Giannis asked. I gulped and tilted my head back. "I'm so sorry!" I could hear the panic in his voice. I shook my head and wiped away the stray tears. I looked at him with tears still in my eyes. "It's okay, Mami passed," I shrugged. He nodded, looking at me with sadness in his eyes as well. "You need a hug?" he asked. I shook my head. "Yes you do," he told me. I shook my head again. "I will start crying and I dont cry infront of Lucia," I turned my head away from him and took a deep breath.

I took my robe off and slipped on my panties and a tee shirt and there was a knock at my door. What the hell. It's like 1AM. I thought I was the only one awake. I opened the door and Giannis was standing here only in a pair of black sweatpants. "Yeah?" I whispered.
"Can I come in?" he asked. I nodded and moved to the side so he could come in. I shut the door behind him. "Whats up?" I asked.
"You want that hug now?" he asked, opening his arms. I looked at him for a second, hesitant. "C'mon," he nodded. I stepped into his arms and he pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around him and I couldn't hold a damn thing in. I started to sob into his chest. He started to stroke my hair. He didn't say anything. He just held me. I haven't had a hug since Mami passed. Papi isnt a hugger, nobody was but Mami. "I miss her," I sobbed.
"I know," he sighed, "I miss my mom too, she's still in Greece." I nodded and hugged him tighter.

I finally calmed down and pulled away from him. I wiped my cheeks off and laughed a bit. "This is embarrassing," I shook my head.
"Why?" he asked.
"I don't really know you and I'm here crying to you," I shrugged.
"You can come to me," he told me, putting a hand on my shoulder, "I know you dont know me well but I'm going to be here for awhile. You can always talk to me."
"Thank you," I looked up at him. Our eyes locked and I started to lean up. I could feel him leaning down to me. Then my hallway door opened and we both flinched away from each other. "Hermana?" Lucia's baby voice filled the quiet room. My heart was beating a million miles per hour. "What mama?" I looked at her.
"I sleep wit you? Bad dream," she sucked on her thumb.
"Yeah mama, climb up," I nodded to my bed.
"Well I'll see you tomorrow," Giannis smiled, "Night girls."
"Night," I smiled. He started to walk away and I grabbed his hand, he turned around. "Thank you," I told him. He nodded and gave me a smile then walked out.