𝐈.

"Willyyy!" you screamed with excitement. You gently tugged on his black coat he always wore. He smiled kindly down at you and picked you up.

"Hey there, my Y/N!" Willy danced around with you.

"I have some business with the rest of the family, okay darling?" I smiled up at him and nodded politely.

Willy walked into the living room and sat down. You decided to play with your brother, B/N. You grabbed a train and made a train track. "Peeeeeew!" he screamed.

"Pow pow! I got you B/N!" you giggled.

You overheard your mama and papa talking with the other grown ups. You peaked in slightly, and mama and papa looked at you. She pointed towards you and grandpa thought about it.

"Fighting.... responsible...... loyal.. smart....." you overheard slightly. They all began nodding in agreement and Willy began walking toward you.

You cocked your head to the side, wondering what was happening. He smiled sweetly at you again, holding your hands in his. "Your going to do great things Y/N; and become even greater!"

I looked up at him with your big, round E/C eyes. "I am?"

"Yes, you are." He replied with a sense of proudness in his eyes.

Time skip to 5 years later. You were 10.

You walked into the giant crystal room. "Willy?" you called out quietly.

"It'll be okay, Y/N. It'll all be over soon." He guaranteed me with a reassuring smile.

Having no idea what was going on, you see grandpa chained on a pedestal. "Grandpa? Watcha doing up there?" you questioned.

"Fulfilling my duty.... as a Tybur.." he said, having a sad and somewhat happy sparkly look in his eyes.

You were confused, but nevertheless stayed when a man with a white coat walked up to you. He held a needle up to your arm, and injected it. You were fine for the first few seconds... but then everything stopped as if time decided to go against your will.

Flashback Ended.

You sighed as you held your knees into your chest, smelling the fresh air. You still remembered that day as if it were yesterday. You missed grandpa, and if you knew what happened you would have at least said a few things before devouring him.. your expression became sad, as you recalled this memory.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Eren shouted.

You turned to see your friend, Eren Yeager. You've known each other for at least a year now, and you'd say you get along pretty well with him. He was always like a smaller brother to you. Next to him, you saw Mikasa and Armin; Madam Cold-Heart and Bookbrain. You smirked and ran to him.

Suddenly, you heard a loud crash. Your eyes widened as you saw something you've seen many years ago... the Colossal Titan.

You scowled immensely at the sight of him, trying to recollect your memories of who inherited it.

You had no time, as he kicked through the wall, making debris fall everywhere. You found yourself still as a statue, but then your instincts kicked in. You pulled Armin, Mikasa, and Eren to the boats where people were rushing on, trying to get within Wall Rose. 

Eren turned back in horror just in time to see a female titan pick up his mother and eat her whole. I turned back, feeling sadness and sympathy for Eren, who was in fact very close to his mom.

You shoved them on a boat as Armin had a horrified look on his face, Mikasa who's expression changed to pure anger, and Eren who's face was still a mix of sadness, grief, anger, and surprise.

You had no time, as Armin pulled for you to get on, but you just sadly shook your head. You felt the pocket knife on your left pocket, and reached for it. Eren and Armin both screamed your name and tried reaching for you, but you just looked at them with a pained expression on your face and ran behind a building where no one else was.

You realized that the Armored Titan was also present; who currently just charged through the wall. You scowled at him as you remembered the name of that wimp; Reiner Braun.

You took the knife and sliced your hand. You felt the titan build as you hid in the ground. The crystal slowly encased your body and you began walking through your titan.

You saw as the Armored Titan looked in shock; and you took that to your advantage. You raised your hammer and brought it down on him.

The townsfolk looked up at you in shock. You realized you could take the time while Reiner fell and tried getting up again, you grabbed some shocked townspeople and set them in front of the boats.

They looked up at you in peer shock, and suddenly started shouting praise and thanks, like "Thank you!" "God bless!" "Wh- T-Thank you!" You smiled at this, and prepared to engage the Armored Titan in battle. 

His armor was weak compared to yours, and you made a makeshift arrow and decided to aim for his nape. You know you haven't fought in years, but you've always been an outstanding fighter. You kept shooting until he crumbled down in pain.

You closed the space between you two, and he tried grabbing your leg. You simply scowled and punched his arm and he backed away in pain.

You let out a roar; a ferocious one. You bit at his nape; and you realized you were debating yourself wether or not to take his power. You decided against this and just kept stomping on him until he could hardly move. You grabbed more folks and made sure they got on boats.

You realized that everyone in your distance has been evacuated or were in the line to get into a boat. You exited your crystal from the ground, and you could have swore the Colossal Titan was looking at you.

Your H/C hair flowed in the air, and you began to run towards the line. Finally, a boat arrived and picked you and another group of people got on. You stared down at your hands and sighed; you didn't know what to do.

You knew you needed shelter... and food... you decided.

You were going to join the Training Corps.