𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

You guys finally reached the training grounds. Eren panted and huffed, obviously exhausted. You picked him up from the nape, and carried him to the gathering crowds.

Mikasa looked up at you with puffy red eyes and gasped. Eren had passed out in your hands, from running too far.

She grabbed his limp body, and ran into the mess hall. Everyone else was looking at you.. or rather, your titan. Suddenly, Jean, Armin, Corporal, and the Commander looked up at you, demanding you to come out.

Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm not Eren, I'm better at running. you said as you chuckled. You laid your body in front of you, and your titan collapsed. You willed the your crystal to unharden. Your body was burning up, but besides that you were fine.

They all at the same time rushed towards you and started shaking you. They winced when they realized how hot you were; but none the less kept asking if you were alright. You nodded and coughed, "I'm fine... really..."

They still looked pretty concerned, but decided to get up anyways. It was dark, and the stars were beautiful. They all stared at you like a dogs with a bone. "The stars... their beautiful tonight..." you gasped as you fell.

They reached for you as you fell...

Timeskip to the morning.

You yawned and stretched your sore arms and looked around you. You blushed as they stared at you, all fumbling with there hands.

"Heeeeeeeey?" I asked, blushing mad.

"Y-Y/N! Your awake." Erwin said.

"Mhm... so what do you need, sir?" you questioned.

"O-oh uhm yeah, before Bertholdt and Reiner betrayed us, they heard you mumbling some pretty weird things, and we were wondering if you could tell us what they meant." he stuttered.

Eren, Jean, and the rest all looked at you with pleading eyes, dying to know what it meant. You inhaled sharply and nodded hesitantly.

"So first, something about your heritage? To be exact, you said, To fulfill my duty... as a Tybur.." he stated.

I looked down on your bed and asked, "I understand, but do you really want to know?"

They all looked at you slightly afraid now, and eventually agreed and nodded.

"I.... I'm from Marley. I'm an Eladian, and from Marley. This applies for Reiner and Bertholdt as well. I'm from the Tybur family... the secret rulers of Marley. I inherited the Warhammer titan from my grandfather, and it's been in my family for hundreds of years. I'm royalty there, and those words- were, well those were his last words..." you managed to say, tears at the end of your cheeks.

Eren leaned into you and rubbed the tears away. You smiled and looked away, not wanting to know what they were thinking of you.

"Next, you said there isn't a future for people within the walls..." he said quietly.

You looked up to see them all frowning, and you sighed, giving into their pleas, "I said that because... the reason Reiner and Bertholdt were here was to wipe off all life left here. As well as capture me and Eren, for our titan powers..." you sighed deeply.

They all looked down and more pale then before, he frowned and nodded. "Thank you, Cadet L/N. This has been... helpful. One last thing, do you think the Armored and Colossal will return?"

You bit your lip, realizing he no longer referred to them as Reiner and Bertholdt, but by their titans. "I think so... they stayed here to find us, and they will do anything to capture us again. Something helpful would be if Eren unleashed the full power of the Founder. In able to, he needs my blood in him..." you said quietly.

You could swore Eren almost smiled at that. They nodded, and all stood up. "Then we have to prepare... also, Hange has been dying to test your titan out. You may meet her now, if you wish." he said.

You saluted and ran off the Hange's office. You smiled, knowing she'd still be peppy. She squealed at the sight of you, and ran to hug you.

"How are you feeeeelingggg!!" she screamed.

"Gooooddd!" you yelled in return.

"Take your time, I can't wait! I want to see how strong your armor really is!" she said.

You nodded and took a few breaths, then sliced your palm open again. Hange gasped and started scribbling as she also noted the crystal encasing your body.

She looked up to your 15 meter body and yelled up to you, "CAN YOU MAKE YOUR HAMMER, AND HIT THAT TREE RIGHT THERE?" You nodded, and your hammer formed with white electricity.

You whacked the tree down with ease, and that just made her squeal even louder. Happy?

She nodded eagerly and asked me to form my arrow. She then pointed to a target, about 10 years away from me. I hit a bullseye, easily.

She nodded and danced with joy, and asked me one last thing, which was to shoot my spikes from the ground as I did to the Colossal and Armored. I realized, she too, did not use their actual names.

Stand back, it would be a shame to hurt you, dear Hange. She nodded in response and ran farther from me.

I projected multiple spikes from around be, each dangerously sharp and large.

Hange's eyes widened and clapped. She smiled widely, seeing so many. "HOW'D YA GO THAT?!" she hollered to me.

I need enough energy to do that; I'm actually quite drained right now. you responded simply, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Hange nodded and scribbled this down.

Small timeskip to dinner.

You yawned through your titan, and realized it was already time to head to the mess hall for dinner, so you asked Hange if that was okay. She nodded and your titan fell, and you again willed the crystal to crack. Hange gasped at this and kept scribbling.

I yawned and trudged myself to the cafeteria. I sat with Eren and his mom- I mean Mikasa, as well as Armin studying my structure. I fall onto the table, nearly passing out only to be caught in Eren's arms. I slightly blush but I don't show it.

"Y/N... are you okay?" He asks.

"Mm...." you mumbled and took your seat.

You eat your bread quickly as you hear the buzzing around you. Suddenly, you hear Willy's voice. "Y/N, sit up darling. Posture." he says softly. I raise my head immediately and scream, getting my whole family's attention. "GO AWAY!" you yell, and run away. Willy tries to reach for your hand, and so does your mom and dad, but you run from your grasp to your room.

"LORD, SOMEONE HELP ME!" you screech into your pillow.

"Y/N? Y/N!" a familiar voice yells.

"Eren...?" you ask faintly.

"Are you alright..? You made quite the scene at dinner." he whispered.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-" you stuttered before you felt a pair of warm lips on your own. It tasted like chocolate almost, sweet but not overbearing. You open your eyes to see Eren smiling at you. Your eyes widen as you blush.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that..." he whispered.

You smirk at him and hug him tightly. He chuckles and hugs back. "Goodnight, Y/N.... sleep well...."

You look up at him and smile, and then pass out in his lap.