𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Eren, Mikasa, and Armin just started waking up and they spotted me picking at my bread. I sighed and decided that I wasn't all that hungry, and shoved the food away from me.

As normal, Eren got in another fight with Jean about the Military Police.... Titans..... Selfish.... Horse Face.. more and more of that non sense. I decided to try to break it up, because I knew Commander Levi would soon be here, scolding us and calling us, as he likes to say, "Brats."

I dragged Eren away from Jean, and a kid named Marco did the same thing to Jean. I grabbed his  chest with my arms and I whispered softly in his ear, "He's not worth your time, Eren...." I could've swore he smiled and blushed.

Today was hand-on-hand training once again, and sadly I got partnered with Reiner. I rolled my eyes and I glared at him. "You ready?.." he asked lightly.

I just grumbled and rolled my eyes in response, not exactly in the mood to talk to him.

He charged at me first, trying directly to jump on me. I predicted this and did by signature step and twirl, and then when he tried to turn to face me, I swiped my feet and kicked his sensitive area, and immediately he crumbled to the ground.

He moaned on the floor, trying to get back up on his knees, and for the first time, I laughed out loud.  It lasted for about a good 2 minutes, when you realized people were looking at you; you remembered that one time you laughed and Eren told you that you had such a beautiful laugh; and that made you blush.

Even Reiner, who looked at you in awe, started smiling at you. You looked away and dragged the wooden dagger away from his throat. You sighed and helped him up, and soon everyone was able to return to training again.

"Switch?" Reiner asked.

"S-sure..." you responded, almost whispering.

This time you were trying to protect yourself from him. This time you made the first move, punching for his stomach, but immediately retracted your arm when he went to block and you decided to flip him over while he was still distracted. 

He grunted, and this went on for another 20 minutes. Soon Eren and Annie walked over, Annie with a look of boredom and Eren looked at me as if he was the most proud father in the world.

Reiner smirked and asked, "What are you two lazy bums doing here? The captain will be mad."

"Well, I got bored of losing and Annie wouldn't share any of her moves..." He complained.

"You wanna try fighting with me?" I asked.

He blushed and nodded slightly.

He charged almost immediately and I got ready to counterattack. He made the mistake of leaning in too much, and I swiftly swiped his feet and he fell, but he dragged me down with him. I yelped in surprise and landed on top of him. For a second, it was completely quiet.

Jean suddenly yelled at Eren to knock it off and they started fighting again. I rolled my eyes and sat by the creek I looked at in the morning. I sighed at admired the crystal-like water. I heard some shuffling behind me and Annie smirked.

Soon, Captain Levi arose from the crowd and we all saluted. "Listen up, brats. Tomorrow is the 56th expedition; so get ready."

We all yelled in unison, "YESSIR!"

I sighed and looked down, wondering what events could occur tomorrow...