𝐈𝐕.

You steadied yourself on your horse, Rose. She neighed loudly, as if she knew what was to come. You fed her a carrot to calm her down, because you always knew what she wanted. You had a way with horses.

You got in formation with Eren, who recently revealed that he was a titan. [ Sorry I skipped that part but it was a little boring. Small summary is they planned to plug the wall, Marco 💀, and yeahhh. I will also be putting the choosing regiments after this chapter.  ]

Your sole duty was to protect him, even if your life was on the line. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary though, I always protected him at all costs.

You heard Commander Erwin give the signal, and the gates opened.

"ONWARD! DEVOTE YOUR HEARTS, SOLDIERS!" He yelled at us, and we heard the crowd cheering for us; some screaming encouragement while others prayed for us.

I smiled at that, and we moved on. Not too long after, we reached a forest. Almost as soon as we got in, we saw a black flare go up into the air. [ I think that's right? ]

We started advancing towards the flare, and met up with the Levi Squad. I stared up to see none other than the Female Titan herself... I realized how much she looked like Annie... so that's what it was! She had to be a titan, the female titan!

I growled and launched myself into the trees. I was able to get onto her shoulder before she had time to swat me out of the sky.

"CADET L/N! GET DOWN!" Commander Erwin yelled.

I looked at him, knowing that this was a risk; but Eren was a titan and he was relieved of punishment...

I hesitated, and Annie made a quick grab for me. I noticed and grabbed my pocket knife... but I had one last thing to try before revealing my identity.

"ANNIE! YOUR IN THERE AND WE BOTH KNOW IT, SO LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

You saw her hesitate and put her hand back down. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT, BUT LET'S TALK! IT DOESN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY!" I yelled once again.

She looked down, and then grabbed for me again. My eyes widened and I brought the knife to my palm, putting a deep cut in my hand. I heard gasps and I saw wide eyes as my titan formed. My body became still once again, and the crystal encased my body.

Annie looked at me in shock and decided to shake it off. Eren, Armin, and Mikasa... were, well going nuts yelling at me to stay safe and try to protect yourself, blah blah. Reiner and Bertholdt looked at you in dismay and shock. Erwin raised his eyebrows and Levi just said "Tch."

I raised my hammer once again, ready to impale her. She got in her fighting stance, and got ready to punch me using her hardened fists. This stood as no problem against my titan's skin, which was much harder than hers.

I let the hammer do it's thing, and she tried blocking herself with her own fists which hardened. Her crystal broke on impact and she fell to the ground, clearly shocked about how strong my skin could be.

I formed and arrow and raised it to her face. My fellow cadets started yelling at me to shoot her, and I hesitated, not knowing wether to hurt her or not.

She made a desperate grab for my arrow, and I shot her. Her eyes opened and I swore I heard her gasp, her face became disfigured and I grabbed for her nape. She hardened her nape, and I started smashing her with my fists.

She suddenly got up and grabbed Eren, who was still in a daze trying to understand what was happening. He yelped and I gasped as she ran off with him. I ran to her, and began to prepare myself.

I took my stance, and white spikes lifted from the ground and stabbed Annie in the gut. I was careful not the hurt Eren, who was still in her hand.

As her body felt limp in the spike, I grabbed for Eren who screamed for me. I saw Mikasa and Levi above me in the trees and prepared to grab him as well. I ran back to where the rest of my squad was, and handed them a very pale Eren.

They looked up at me in awe, and Hange was jumping up and down looking at me squealing in delight, poking at my skin and asking me a zillion questions I wasn't listening to. My titan collapsed, and the ground slightly shook. I got out of my crystal and walked towards my comrades who were still looking at me in shock.

Armin and Eren attacked me, and I fell to the ground laughing. "THAT WAS... AWESOME!" Eren yelled. "HOW'D YOU DO THAT Y/N? TELL ME TELL ME!" Armin looked at me and saw that I looked much more tired than before.

"Y/N, are you okay? Your looking tired..." he asked quietly.

"I'll be alright, Armin. Thank you for your concern, Book Brains." I said as I snickered.

Erwin looked at me, a mix between surprise and pride.

"You did well, Cadet L/N... but how did you know that was Annie in there, do you have any solid proof?" he asked.

I hesitated and glanced at Bertholdt who looked like he was on the verge of transforming due to fear of getting captured, and Reiner who's face looked as if pure shock and fear.

"I-I don't know... but I think it's her because of her fighting as well as her titan's look... same cold stare and blonde hair. No one else is able to fight like her, and she's great with one on one fighting." I responded.

He simply nodded and agreed that we should head back into the walls. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin screamed at me, some with questions and Mikasa mainly scolding at me for charging into battle to carelessly. I rolled my eyes at her remarks and told her to save her complaints for another day, and that I was extremely tired.

I fell asleep in Eren's lap, and he blushed like mad. He smiled down at you and put his hand through your hair. He fell asleep too, listening to your soft snoring.