𝐗𝐕.

Eren stared into the blank E/C orbs of the titan that stood towering above his own titan's broken form. It didn't seem that you would be waiting, so he did the next best thing.

Lightning flashed once more, catching you by complete surprise as his titan dove for your crystal. The firm scowl on your face told him everything that he needed to know; the pleasant and affectionate smile was no longer there.

Finally snapping out of your seemingly dazed state, white electricity collected in your titan's palm. A bow was formed as she shot off the titan's arm. A displeased roar came from the titan's mouth, expressing clear irritation.

Eren was not new to the surprise card, and he wasn't going to stop using it. He lunged towards the white-skinned titan and gave a secret signal, motioning for the Survey Corps to come in. Fighting against his abnormally strong strength made you frown in disapproval before collapsing on the cold floor.

Your eyes opened to a new light; the open stands of the stage. Eren held you up with his hand as if he wad just won a trophy, and you realized what had just happened. He summoned help to distract the other titan shifters Zeke, Porco, and Pieck, which he pulled on your cord, disconnecting you from your titan.

The gloating look in his titan's eyes didn't last long as you willed the rest of your strength to attempt to summon your titan again; only to have it blocked by Eren's advanced crystallization. Your frustration was at it's peak, as you had no more moves left.

An angered and too familiar roar was heard as your knight in shining armor clamped down on the Founding Titan's nape; landing a direct hit on the weak spot of the titan. Brutal yells were exchanged as your crystal fell to the ground, damaging your body, but the crystal was still very much enclosed.

As you looked on, your long time friend Porco was getting torn, legs and all. Panic flooded your features as your energy, slowly, but surely started returning. The pain in your chest was heavy; almost unbearable as you saw his titan slowly become less and less conscious.

Even though you were completely aware that you were not ready, it didn't seem like much of a choice. The familiar sound of lightning struck, but this time seemingly weaker than the last. Without enough energy, your titan was slightly shorter with more human like features than the normal white skinned fake looking titan form. Your titan might be one of the least realistic looking ones, but with lack of energy comes humane looks.. you guessed.

Already burnt from transforming, you attempted at making a sword, but sadly only came out as a mere knife. You shrugged it off as you didn't have much as a choice as you lunged for the nape of the already weakened titan, making it easier as Eren got slower and more sluggish.

Repeatedly stabbing at his nape, your roar was heard.

Pieck! Grab Galliard!

The shout went unheard as you became confused. The moment was on cue, as a fiery blast came from the South. The Colossal Titan.. the voice spoke in your mind. Armin Arlert, be aware... aware..

You had no clue why this information was coming to you, but nevertheless you went along with it. Being so distracted, you were yet again blind to how quickly Eren detached you from the titan once again. Pulling harshly and hastily against the cord, the titan roared in victory.

Having already used up all your energy, you allowed yourself to fall into the deep state of unconsciousness. The cold darkness embraced you with a cruel smile as you plummeted..

HANJI! I DON'T HAVE MONTHS FOR HER TO WAKE UP! IS— Is there a way you could speed up the process? She's in need of help.. help....

If only she had stayed in her place, that brat. It's not our fault she's near dead, Jaeger.

Y/N... oh, what have you done to yourself.

SASHA!— SASHA, SASHA!

Meat...

NO! Please.. wait until.. home... island..

Poor condition. She'll need rest for quite a while, I'm afraid. As for her sudden change, I'll need to draw blood.. we don't know how yet, though. She's still stuck in that crystal of hers.

— Continuous pounding on your crystal. —

Y/N, do you know how much problems your causing us? Tybur, oh Tybur.. if only you could wake up.

Sorry for the short update m'darlings. I promise the next will be longer; but I'll need some help how to end the story, or what to happen next.

Suggestions always appreciated!