𝐕𝐈𝐈.

You groaned as you woke up and yawned. The first thing you notice is the movement; why were you moving up and down?

You groaned as you accidentally hit your head on your own crystal. "OUCH!" you yelped. You realized you never cracked open your crystal, and was very much still stuck in it.

You yawned and tried looking around your crystal. Suddenly, you remembered what happened and your eyes widened. Bertholdt gasped, realizing you were awake.

"Y-Y/N?" He asked.

You only scowled and looked away. You were afraid one of them would hurt you, so you decided to stay if your crystal where they couldn't hurt you.

You saw the hurt look on his face and sighed. You soon realized Eren was also present, hardly conscious. "EREN! EREN!" you yelled.

Bertholdt panicked as Eren began to stir. "Y/N..?" I gasped and forgot about the crystal, you willed it to unhardened and reached for him.

"EREN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" You screamed in concern. Bertholdt became nervous, knowing you could transform at any time. You looked at Eren, who's arms were still trying to regenerate. He smiled kindly at you, notifying to you he's okay.

You smiled back, but then the smile soon became a scowl. You spun around and started screaming at Bertholdt, hoping Reiner was listening because this also applied for him.

"I RAN AWAY FOR A REASON; TO GET AWAY FROM THAT HELL! AND NOW YOUR JUST BRINGING MY LO- EREN WITH YOU, TOO?" you yelled at the top of your lungs. He just sat there looking like a son who just got scolded by his mother.

You stood there; shaking. You then looked outside of this structure; it was almost night time. "Where are we, exactly?" you asked, venom slipping from your words.

Bertholdt shuddered and stated that, "W-we're inside Reiner's titan, and we're in the forest..."

"WHAT?!" you screeched. You collapsed and looked at your hands. You sobbed into your knees, and Eren tried comforting you through his bounds. He began yelling at Bertholdt, too, and saying that he would kill him.

Eren leaned into you, and whispered into your ear, "Transform..."

You don't know what came over you but suddenly your eyes became dull and it was as if you didn't know any better. It was almost as if his command was your order, and you were too afraid for otherwise. Bertholdt eyes widened and Reiner stood still. He tried to shout at you through his nape, yelling at you to stop. You were driven by anger and hatred, and that only drove you to transform more.

Tears threatened to fall, as if you actually felt bad for them. Eren touched your shoulder and a sudden shudder ran through your body. You whispered something in his ears, and that just made Reiner and Bertholdt become more tense.

You grabbed your knife and placed it at your palm and at the same moment, Bertholdt tackled you. "GET OFF OF ME, YOU MARLEYAN RAT!" you hollered at him.

He looked at you as if you just punched him. He was scared and sad, and for a moment the sparkles in your eyes came back. Bertholdt thought to himself, "She sure is pretty in the moonlight..."

Eren suddenly shouted at you to help him and you gasped for air. You wanted to help him, and you wrestled with Bertholdt. He was much taller and heavier than you, which made it harder to attack him. You screamed and kicked, and eventually got on top of him. His face was the definition of pure fear, and you raised your pocket knife once again.

You realized before transforming, you had to grab Eren so you wouldn't hurt him. You climbed Reiner who was still trying to get to you, unable to touch you because if he did he would fall. He yelled from his nape, begging you to not transform. "Y/N, I KNOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND BUT PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS!" I shook my head, as I cut Eren's ropes.

Reiner panicked and used his hand to try to get you and Eren. You screamed and started scrambling. Eren's hands finally regenerated, and he bit his hand.

Reiner gasped and Bertholdt fell from trying to get to you guys. Eren looked down at you and grabbed your slightly frail body, and began running from them.

Reiner's titan made a turn and began running for you guys. You looked at Eren, who was clearly struggling, because speed was never his thing. You asked him, "Should I transform?" and he nodded from his titan.

You were then again interrupted by Reiner, who snatched you. When Eren realized this, he prepared to fight the Armored Titan once again. You were finally able to transform, slicing your palm open quite harshly.

Your crystal formed around you once again, and Eren looked at you for help. You remembered something Willy told you suddenly...

Flashback.

"Remember, if you ever need assistance, scream. This may sound weird, but you are very special. Since you have royal blood, you can do certain things. If you scream, command them to attack your foes! Titans around you will follow your commands and attack." Willy said.

You nodded, interested in your new powers. You giggled as he tickled you, something you always loved.

He smiled back kindly, and kissed your forehead.

Flashback Ended.

You looked at yourself, and then prepared yourself, because Reiner was now looking to attack you. You let out a horrifying cry, which made Reiner stumble backwards; it was loud and scary.

Eren looked at you, smiled and grabbed you so you guys could run back. Before running again, you pointed to Reiner's titan, who was now trying to grab you again. Dozens of them started trying to eat through his armor, and he panicked and started throwing titans like a madman.

Then, you turned to Eren and spoke, Get out of your titan. I will carry us, and I can keep you safe in a crystal. After, you grabbed your crystal which held yourself, and Eren who was escaping his nape. You held him and crystalized a good box around him.

You started running quickly, picking up speed. You heard Reiner's roar getting softer as he was trying to escape the horde. You soon reached the wall and gasped. You tried finding a way to climb it. You heard heavy thumps behind you, and you knew it was Reiner finally catching up, despite your titans.

You panicked, knowing it was only a matter of time before he caught up. You turned and impaled him in the stomach once again. You cracked Eren's crystal, and told him, Transform. We will both need to climb the wall. I will toss my crystalized body to you, and catch it. Then I will climb it myself. He nodded, and bit his hand.

He started climbing while Reiner was healing himself so he could get the energy to fight you once again. As soon as he reached the top, you threw yourself into the air. He caught it, and you started to climb again.

You felt Reiner desperately clinging onto your foot, and you screamed again, commanding them to drag him down. You heard one last roar from Reiner as he was attacked... again.

You finished climbing, and in your titan forms, you both started running towards Wall Maria.