𝐗𝐈𝐕.

The next time you woke up, you almost wish you didn't. You met the golden eyed boy you admired for years, never forgetting the way he had always smiled at you when you hopped over to him.

His eyes spoke betrayal and pain, something that pained you more than he could imagine. Next to him was your old friend, Pieck Finger.

She's always been a model type, beautiful silky black hair with a kind smile. But right now, they were weary and sad, tears streaming down her cheeks.

In a failed attempt to raise your hands to comfort the two of them, you realized that you were tied to a bed.

After struggling with all your might to break these restrictions, you were pissed. You didn't blame them; after years of friendship and trips too see them train, you ran away.

They probably felt pain and betrayal, and maybe some hatred. The duo had their rights to be upset, but at this moment you really wished they understood why.

Why, would a girl who was born special and privileged in a mansion with good company and lots of money, respected and loved by thousands, run away from her supposed utopia?

Well, it's a simple question to you. You were aware of the horrid things Marley had done to innocent people in the walls, and it wasn't fair to you.

Helping the people made more sense than hiding in a mansion, waiting for the worst to happen. Pride was worth more to you than general wealth; and if you would be able to turn the tide for the people, that was all you needed to live in this world happily.

You could die with honor and dignity; and that was all you wanted. Porco shifted in his seat, his eyes slightly puffy and red.

You despised the taste of the disgusting gag, but you were somewhat glad they hadn't straight up killed you. They probably wouldn't; knowing you held a titan power.

Porco looked to your direction and suggested that, "You shouldn't try struggling so hard.. the more you try, the more energy you'll be drained of."

You sighed and tried something that you were aware was a long shot, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

Focusing your energy into your hand, you imagined a dagger forming in your hand. White electricity collected in your hand as you smiled.

Pieck and Porco's eyes widened as they got up. Slicing through your binds, you attempted to transform. Sadly, Porco was quicker as the familiar yellow lightning hit, knocking both you and Pieck out of the way.

The Jaw titan his brother and Ymir once held grabbed onto you as he bounded towards a familiar building.. the very same place they used to train to inherit a titan.

His grip was quite strong, you had to admit. You met the eyes of the same man who raised and gave you the power you held to this day.

His golden locks flew around as he saw your face, so many years after you ran away. His look was hard to decipher.. was he angry.. hopeful.. happy.. what was he feeling?

Ah, there he was. The infamous Theo Magath, the same man who determined which titan power would go to who. His dark pupils met yours and he simply frowned.

Porco dropped you softly as you grunted, concerned even though he put you down with care, that you broke a few limbs.

You saw steam emitting from the nape of the titan, and you looked at Porco again before passing out. How great.

You woke up two hours later, realizing that the sun was setting. The view was pretty lovely from the window.. it was one of the few things you had missed when you left Marley. Not being able to see the beautiful night sky every night.

Sighing and generally drowning in the view, you realized sadly once again your've been bound. But this time, they put cuffs that surrounded all your hands and you could not move at all. About  5 people stood in front of you, and you narrowed your eyes. What did they want with you now?

One had a needle, and the other four held you down. The same white fire in battle began to build up in your eyes again as you tried your best to wiggle free.

They had grips of steel, making it nearly impossible to get out of. You stood in fear as the man with the needle came up to you, smiling ever so slightly.

You shrieked in fear of what was happening, like the moment when you ate your grandfather many years back.

And for the third time in today, you felt numb and everything began to go hazy. Sighing, you gave into the familiar company of darkness.

Several Hour Time-Skip, 3rd Person Pov.

Things were happening all out of wack, the team which included Levi, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Connie, and Jean had no idea or lead to where Y/N was, Eren was wondering what happened to his doll, and Willy Tybur was about to present.

No one was going to stop, so everything went as normal as it could without her. Finally, Willy was able to reach the end of his speech when it all came crashing down..

Eren Yaeger!

While causing havoc across innocent citizens, the man looked for his love. He was mentally torn, not finding you in the ground, when he heard three flashes of lightning.

The Beast, Cart, and Jaws had just formed. He scowled, but at that moment he had no interest in the trio.. only one thing appeared on his mind. Where was his darling Y/N?

Another sound of lightning flashed, and this was no ordinary one. It was white, the signal of his love.

He looked happily over his shoulder as he saw the Warhammer Titan forming. The flashes of lightning was music to his ears..

Until it wasn't. The titan looked towards him with a cold stare and empty, and it confused him greatly when Y/N strode over to him and held her hand towards the sky.

White lightning collected in her hands as her hammer formed. He was confused as to what was happening, but reality clicked as she swung her hammer against his titans face.

She looked at his limp body before she spoke,

Eren Yaeger. Do you have any last words?