𝐗𝐕𝐈.

The air's sudden contact on your skin made your eyes shoot open with shock. Gasping for air, you laid on your knees with your elbows in the same position. Your body felt weak, as just moments before you had been encased in a tight crystal only slightly conscious, but with no intention of un-hardening the stiff material that had surrounded you. As you tried to get up, you realized that a familiar blond laid next to you. Her hair was wet, and the way she laid made her look like she was in the middle of a yoga stretch. It was obvious to you that she had been put in the same circumstance you had been in just a moment ago, recalling the stale memory of the time she dueled with Eren, wiping out buildings one after another, and her desperate yet some what satisfying attempt to climb the wall using the Female Titan's hardening ability. 

'Those were the days,' you thought. 'It's been quite awhile since my... return.' It hit you that you had absoloutely no idea what was currently happening. But you could sense something.. powerful. Your return was not random, that you knew. The nearly intimidating aura you felt made you shudder to the touch. Annie, still on the floor trying to catch her breath, caught your stare. The same cold eyes you'd seen many years ago when you used to respect her like a good friend still remind. Your fists clenched as you remembered your heartbreak at the sudden betrayal. The way she didn't even bother to say goodbye to you hurt the most of all.

"The same old.. menacing glare, I see?" you whispered as if it were a child's lullaby. Even though Annie was always a tough person to read, occasionally you could see her emotions slip through those jewels people referred to as her eyes. If anybody had asked you, you would definitely say that they took on the appearance of diamonds more than actual eyes. She stayed quiet for a while before finally deciding to speak up.

"Tybur.. girl." she said, her voice hoarse. Sighing, you glanced at your form. The black dress with puffy sleeves that some-what resembled a maid's was now soaked, and your hair tumbled loosely around your shoulders as it used to be in a bun. You had no direction on what your goal would now be, having had no track of time. Some vague memories still lingered in your mind, but none of extreme importance. A small sigh had left your mouth as you felt a reality shift. For a moment, you felt as if you had been teleported to a sandy land. Glancing back to Annie, you realized that Annie had not seen what you had just seen. You shuddered, now shook to the core.

It happened again, but this time it lasted enough for you to realize this wasn't a mere vision you had. Gasping once again, but this time not for air, but rather because you were in shock. 'So this isn't some illusion I made up in my mind after being stuck in there for so long?' Gulping, you let your gaze fall to a large beam of energy. The sight not only shocked, but was also able to amaze you. It was as if this world was not real, and these oddly realistic moving pictures all made sense. Images — or rather, visions — ran through your mind. Friends you've made over the years, loss and deaths. Unaware to the reasoning behind this, you felt the tears streak your cheeks as the cold tears flowed like a river. Desperately trying to swallow back a sob, the images got more and more violent. Children, parents crushed under the feet of thousands, possible millions of colossal titans. You desperately tried reaching out to the people who ran with all their might, desperate to escape the clutches of their doom.

A voice suddenly boomed, almost echoing the vast and sandy land. It was soft, and sort of intimidating. But most importantly, it felt vaguely familiar. Eren! Your mind immediately zoomed to the brown haired male. He sounded a lot older since the last you remembered, and it was pained. Your heart broke to hear such a devastated voice, possibly even more than the scenes that had just appeared in front of you.

"Y/N... please.." he wheezed, as if every word he spoke caused him pain. His eyes were no longer as vibrant as before, adding a certain dullness to them. "Help.. me..."

You ran towards him, ignoring the annoying sand that scratched your feet. His hands were in chains to the floor, which was odd, but it didn't matter. Eren was in danger!

Grabbing onto his arm, a sudden jolt of lightning shot through you. Eren looked your way with a smile, and the passion that had once filled his eyes returned.

"My hero.." he whispered before placing his palm to your forehead, making you black out.