#04

Sunghoon started treating Sunhee's wounds and making sure they were wrapped properly. "Wait, so let me get this straight. This girl, Choi Sunhee, is our client ? I thought we're taking her as a hostage ?" Heeseung was confused after Jungwon released another statement. "She's both technically. We are making her a client as well because of her backstory. This girl deserves to get her revenge. Don't you think so ?"

All of them nodded. "Well, after that then what happens ? I mean she's a hostage right ?" Jake asked. "We'll have to drag her around, depends. If her parents just throw her out then... I don't know to be honest." Jungwon said, leaning back onto the chair. "Yah, how hard did Kim Sunoo punch this girl ? She's not waking up at all."

Sunghoon said, being suspicious at the fact that Sunhee didn't wake up the whole treatment. "I think she's overdosed or something. She took these pills when I was hiding under the table." Ni-Ki said, throwing the bottle of pills to Sunghoon. "Why didn't you tell me earlier ? Haih, we have no choice now. We really need to put this girl in the infirmary. She needs an IV fluid bag. So, someone help me carry the girl." "Guys, she or this girl has a name. It's Sunhee."

Heeseung said before standing up and carrying Sunhee up, leaving the room followed by Sunghoon who was carrying his stuff. Heeseung laid her down as Sunghoon got to work. "Here put the glove on her right hand. Her fingernails are so fucking sharp, it can hurt people" "Chop it off then-" "aish, no way. I'm not touching anything. Leave it be. The glove is also to tighten the bandage a bit so it doesn't get loose."

"She's the only pretty client we have so far." Sunghoon just nodded in agreement and laid a blanket on Sunhee. "I'll stay here and wait for Sunoo, you go back up. They need you." Sunghoon said to Heeseung before going out of the room as well, locking it and going to the kitchen to cook some food for Sunhee.

.

Sunghoon read Sunhee's files before and found out she didn't have any allergies but the girl does love bread so he made some garlic bread and soup to go with it. He went back in the room to see that her eyes were open but she wasn't moving. "Um, hi ?" Sunghoon said, being really awkward. He didn't really know what to say or do but he needed to get the girl to eat.

Sunghoon used the remote and sat the bed up so she could eat. Sunhee just stared at him, confused. "Where's my friend ?..." Sunhee asked, clenching her teeth while glaring at Sunghoon. "He's somewhere better-" "YOU KILLED HIM ?!" Sunghoon's eyes widened as he placed the food down. "What ?! No ! I meant he's somewhere safe but not dead !"

"I don't believe you one bit." Sunghoon just placed the food in front of her and asked her to eat. "You poisoned it." "I certainly did not. Look." Sunghoon took a small piece of the bread and dipped it in the soup, eating it in front of Sunhee's eyes. They waited for a few minutes to see nothing happened.

"Fine." Sunhee sighed out and started eating. "Don't move around or you'll regret it. Just stay in this bed. The door is going to be locked but I'll be right back." Sunghoon warned her before leaving to take a quick shower. He left the room and called Ni-Ki to explain the situation to Sunhee since he has the most clear explanation apart from struggling with the Korean language.

Sunhee was not scared when Ni-Ki came in. Only hatred, anger and disgust filled her. She was thinking that maybe these guys were going to use her body or something. Until then, they can't be trusted. The boy sat down on a chair he brought next to the bed and started eating some of Sunhee's food. "I get that I 'accidentally' pulled your hair but to glare at me for explaining this shit to you, be grateful."

Sunhee heard the full story but still couldn't believe half of what the male told her. Ni-Ki took out a few proof pieces of information that led Sunhee to complete confusion and dull eyes. At the same time, she was not surprised. The girl sometimes wondered if her parents did some illegal things since they're rich and not always at home with her. 

"Also, do you perhaps want revenge ?" Sunhee looked up from the pieces of paper to look at Ni-Ki. "What ?..." Sunhee asked, still chewing her food. "On K. The guy you are SO in love with. Tch, I don't know what's up with your taste but he's not that good looking at all. Not to mention his personality-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP !" Sunhee yelled as her mouth was clear. That boy was the last thing Sunhee wanted to think about. She can never move on about K.

Sunhee loved him but can never look at him the same way. Tears finally left her eyes as she sobbed, her body was shaking as she clenched the papers in her hands making them crumpled. "So what do you say ?" Ni-Ki said, finishing the last piece of bread. "Sorry but I was hungry too. Waiting for almost 3 hours for you. Hmph." Ni-Ki was certainly not helping but he just dusted his hands off when the door opened revealing Sunghoon and Jay.

Sunhee was looking down so she didn't notice much. She was in deep thought. "I... need more time to think." Sunghoon and Jay looked at Ni-Ki with a questioning look. Ni-Ki put his fingers into a 'K' as they got the message. "Don't take too long, we have something else to do with you after that." Sunhee's head shot up as the worst things came to mind.

"I don't know what you're thinking but it's definitely not that. You are also a hostage as your parents owe us a big sum of cash. But keep in mind, if you want revenge on your boyfriend, you'll be our client and that means we will treat you fairly. In return, we have to kill your parents." Sunhee's head was spinning as Jay spoke, leaning against the door. The information and decisions were eating her up alive.

"So I'm bait ?... Wow, what a great family I have." Sunhee said sarcastically. She was really not having this. Jay just raised his eyebrows and snickered. "You're not that dumb either. Just my type." Sunhee frowned and looked at him up and down. "Go to hell dude." Jay bit his tongue as the other two laughed.

Jay just got 'dude' zoned guys.

"ANYWAYS. Make a decision tomorrow morning. You want info ? Ask this gamer boy. I'm out." Oops Sunhee made Jay angry. "My room is two or three doors away. You'll know which is my door." Ni-Ki said getting up before leaving with the dishes. "He ate half of the food didn't he ?" Sunhee nodded before drinking some water. "That motherfucker- well if you wanna move around just hop into this."

Sunghoon got up and pulled a wheelchair next to the bed. "Now-" "By the way what do I call you. I can't keep calling you bastard or-" "Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon. Call me that one more time and you won't see the daylight." Sunhee just laughed silently before Sunghoon gritted his teeth. "I need your permission to do something." He mumbled out. Sunhee gave him a 'what' look.

"I need to also treat the wounds under your hoodie and maybe also get you some clothes too." Sunhee just stood there frozen before lifting up her hoodie to see a ton of blood stains and bruises. Sunghoon turned the other way and got things ready. "Touch my chest and I'll kill you." "Please, they're non-existent-" Sunhee grabbed the water bottle and threw it at him.

"PERVERT !!" Sunghoon held his head before going back to almost choking Sunhee if it wasn't for Jake, Heeseung and Jungwon who came into the room after hearing the scream. Sunghoon explained the situation before Jungwon's hands could get to him. "I'm staying here, everyone else get out.

Sunhee just looked at almost 3 men in the room and 2 outside.

"JUST WHY IS THERE SO MANY OF YOU ?!"