#16

Sunoo and Jay stood by the door as Heeseung went in with Sunghoon. Sunhee was laying down again, facing away from the door, looking out the window as it was raining. Why does it always rain when she wakes up ? Guess the rain felt her pain. Tears were still flowing out from her expressionless face, her fingers were fiddling around with the blanket. "Sunhee ?..." Heeseung let out the softest tone he could.

The girl put a hand over her mouth as she tried muffling her horrible cries. Sunhee now learned something for sure. Never even try to run away. It was true what they said.

No one wants her out there with them.

No one remembers her.

She killed someone.

She's a criminal.

She was better off dead.

She became one of them

Monsters ? Killer ? Certainly, they weren't humans. They had no hearts. Sunhee would never dare to even provoke them anymore. Heeseung walked to the other side of the bed and crouched in front of her but the girl pulled the blanket to cover herself. Ni-Ki, Jake and Jungwon were not home so things had to work out for the 4 of them. 

"Sunhee, come out please ? We need to talk for a bit."

Heeseung wanted to pull the blanket off and talk to her but Sunghoon stopped him. "Give her time. I'm sure she needs it. Let's eat lunch first." Heeseung nodded before tapping Sunhee's back again. "Do you have any cravings ? Anything ? Please say something ?" Sunhee tried to voice out something but nothing came out. It was now frustrating and hurtful. Why can't she let anything out ? Was she mute now ? 

Sunghoon dragged Heeseung out of the room as all of them went downstairs. Sunghoon only then came up with a meal for Sunhee. He thought it would be better for her to eat porridge so it would be softer on her throat. He was thinking maybe her throat was scratched up. Sunoo was running up and down the stairs as he was getting ready for a last minute planned mission as he suddenly got a notification from Jungwon. 

"Sunoo ! Please text me when you finish work !!" Jay yelled out before seeing the younger gran his bag and ran out of the door. Sunghoon managed to sit Sunhee up and have her eat a little. Sunhee was now fully awake as she took a handkerchief from Sunghoon to wipe her face, although her eyes and nose were still red.

"Can you try saying 'hi' ?" Sunhee shook her head. The girl had tried everything but nothing came out except for squeaking that made her sound like she was strangled. After eating, Sunghoon checked up on her throat and other injuries too. She was really in a bad condition, both mentally and physically. Her head was filled with awful thoughts.

 Sunghoon was about to leave the infirmary to go to bed but Sunhee knocked a book off the table, getting his attention. "Why ? You need something ?" Sunghoon then thought of an idea to go grab a piece of paper and a pen for Sunhee.

/ Can you stay here ? I don't want to be alone. I'm scared." /

"But I need sleep too. How is that going to work ?" He said laughing a bit. Sunhee sighed and thought for a while.

/ You sleep on the other bed, just pull it closer to me. /

Sunghoon laughed after reading the note, feeling like this was ridiculous but she's got a point. It would be better for him to stay just in case anything happens. "Alright, fine. But let's change your clothes first, you can't take a shower now, maybe tomorrow." Sunhee got another set of Sunoo's hoodie and sweatpants as she tried her best to change without Sunghoon in the room as he changed in the bathroom. It was hard as it hurted her injured limbs.

Sunghoon came out wearing a normal shirt and shorts as he began to rearrange the beds. Sunhee leaned forward to get close to Sunghoon and smacked his shoulder. He read the noth she wrote.

/ I know this sounds weird but can I have a hug. Also please turn off the AC, it's too cold. /

"You are really a bitch you know ? So fucking demanding yet I will do what you want anyways because Jungwon will kill me." Sunhee was almost laughing before she wrote the next note.

/ Why is everyone scared of Jungwon ? He's tiny. /

"Oh, girl. You haven't seen him when he's angry. Just wait, you'll get to see it sooner or later." Sunghoon pulled one side of the barrier on Sunhee's bed down so she could get off easier later if she needed to go to the bathroom. "And now for your hug. Come here. Be grateful, no one in this house enjoys affection unlike me and Sunoo."

Sunghoon said, sitting on the edge of Sunhee's bed and pulling her closer. He hugged her and patted her head. Sunhee melted at the warmth. It felt really nice to be hugged once in a while. It was comforting. Sunhee pulled away for a second before flipping the paper to the other side as there was no more space.

/ I like this. I want more for some reason. I know, I'm weird but I feel like If I'm alone in this room, something is going to kill me whether it's humans or my thoughts. /

Sunghoon sighed before hugging her again. "Maybe I should start a therapy class with you. You are terrified and unsure about something, aren't you ? That can also be the reason why your voice box is not working. We'll see what to do tomorrow. I need to talk to Mr Yang about it, a.k.a, Yang Jungwon." Sunhoon rolled his eyes, thinking about their leader.

"He's so much younger but so fucking mature for his age." The male mumbled as Sunhee was letting out dying laughs. It didn't sound like laughter at all, just squeeks. Yes, she sounded like a mouse."Are you done with hugs now ? I want to sleep." Sunghoon said, yawning. Sunhee wrote another note.

/ It's still early don't you think ? /

"What ? Dude it's like 6 pm and it's raining. It is always a must for you to sleep when it's raining. Now go sleep you annoying shit." Sunghoon said, ruffling Sunhee's hair. For some reason, Sunghoon's insult didn't really affect Sunhee. Maybe because it was intended to be funny and sounded friendlier than a diss. They lied down as Sunghoon switched off the lights. Sunhee panicked for a second but calmed down when she remembered that Sunghoon was still in the room.

anyways imma sleep so have a good day people !! <3 *hug hug*