#14

someone please get rid of the number 69 on my follower count because my mind is now corrupted because of a dear friend. help. i hope this chapter goes normal-

Sunhee stayed in the basement where she got her first food in who knows how many days. Jake stormed into Jungwon's office as he had an uneasy feeling about something. "Won, I'm backing off from the other's plan on taking out their anger on Sunhee. I just think that... it's a feeling that's only going to last for a while." Jungwon sighed as he stopped signing papers and placed his pen down.

"Your decision still won't make anything different. It's four against three. They still win and even I can't do anything about it. We don't want things to be unfair, right ? I'm pretty sure there are only two more people. Sunoo had told me what he did and I almost threw him out the window." Jake ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Can we just send Sunghoon down there to make sure that girl doesn't die ? We can't let her die anyways and she's under our responsibility now so I think we very much need to keep her alive." Jungwon nodded, agreeing with Jake. The male knocked on Sunghoon's room to see him sleeping. "Ey ice prince. Sorry to interrupt but you need to go checkout that girl and make sure she's still alive."

Sunghoon groaned as he didn't want to deal with anything right now. Even more, someone had just interrupted his nap which was only 7 minutes in. "Fine." He grumbled before getting up and slipping on a proper t-shirt and hoodie over his shorts. They went down to see that the basement was empty. Where could she be ?

Jake went to the all the other torture rooms but they were all empty. "Wait, the room of mirrors." Sunghoon said before running over to a room that was on the 2nd floor. His guess was right. There Sunhee was on the floor, eyes closed as there was a small pool of blood around her. Her body was soaking wet and shaking badly. "JAKE ! HELP ME !" Sunghoon yelled from the room as he went to Sunhee's body.

"We need to get her into a warm place. You carry her to the infirmary and I'll warm up the room beforehand and run a bath." Jake nodded before taking off his fancy coat and rolled up his sleeves. "I'm glad you're not heavy." He says as he lifts the girl up. It's true. She was underweight. Jake had to carefully run up the stairs as blood stains were on the stairs.

Ni-Ki, who was walking in the same direction, was stopped by Jake. "Yah you ! Clean this up ! Hurry ! Or I'll take your switch away." Jake said as he rushed the girl in his hands to the infirmary. "OH COME ON !! WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE TO CLEAN UP ! I'M A HACKER AND A DRUG DEALER !! NOT A FUCKING MAID-"

Before Ni-Ki could even continue, someone smacked the back of his head. It was Heeseung, with a furious look on his face. "Just clean up. No big deal. I'm taking your allowance for the month too if you don't. Besides, you don't have anything else to do other than hacking and playing games." Heeseung growled before running up the stairs to Jungwon's office with documents in his hand

Ni-Ki regretted choosing the easier jobs to do now. He then thought about the last time where his allowance was cut and his switch was broken in two by Jungwon. He shrugged and went to get a wet cloth along with a mop and bucket. Sunhee was being treated once again as Jake left the room so Sunghoon could concentrate on treating the wounds, especially parts that needed stitches. 

Jake walked to Jay's room, he was sleeping too. The Australian was annoyed with everyone always sleeping in the middle of daylight even though they didn't go on a mission for days now. "WAKE UP !" Jake said, taking a pillow and slapping it on Jay's face. "WH- HEY-" "And I'm guessing you're the one who stuck her in the mirrored room. WHAT THE HELL WAS YOUR MOTIVE ?!"

Jay just looked at Jake with his tiger face and scoffed. "So she could be scared of herself. We want her to not be so independent anymore right ? Might as well just let her depend on us fully." Jake looked at him in disbelief. "How long have you left her in there ?! She could have died !"

"Around 7-8 hours I think ? I don't know. Didn't look at the clock when I started-" Jake slapped him one time before leaving. Jay was pissed off and pulled the covers back on him so he could sleep again. Jake then went out to take his coat and washed all the blood off. He couldn't take a shower there and then he had to go back out to pick Sunoo up.

Jungwon went out of the office as Heeseung stayed since Jungwon just wanted to check up on Sunhee who was being treated in the infirmary. If it was too far, then he needs to stop them. "Ah, I was just about to call you." Sunghoon said as he saw Jungwon come in. He was taking off his gloves and washing his hands.

"How is she ?" Sunghoon let out a deep and frustrated sigh as he shook his head. "She has had too many stitches on her recently. I don't think she should or even can move. The stitches are still really fragile. I think someone needs to stay here." Jungwon then raised his eyebrows. "That person is you because everyone is busy."

"I HEARD PARK FUCKING JAY WAS SLEEPING. TCH, I WANT MY SLEEP TOO !" Sunghoon bickered, feeling pissed off from the lack of sleep he's been getting. "Well too bad. You know what needs to be done after she wakes up so stay here, dude. I gotta go for a meeting after this. 

Heeseung called Jungwon and they both met up at the stairs, going down together to see Ni-Ki just finished mopping the floor. "Good job little guy, now go play your games as much as you want." Heeseung said, ruffling Ni-Ki's hair on the way to the door. Jungwon laughed as he swore Ni-Ki's face was sour and pissed off as he almost broke the mop in two with his bare hands.