#06

"I want to do it. Revenge, I want my parents to suffer and I want to kill my boyfriend."

Her words were repeating in all 7 of their minds as they watched Sunhee asleep in the infirmary. They waited for her to rest up first before starting whatever needed to be done. Sunoo then came into the room later to get his arm treated. "That fucker bit me, can you believe it ? Aish, luckily I'm right-handed." Sunghoon started disinfecting the wound as Sunoo winced in pain.

"Is he still alive or did you cut his head off ?" "He almost did but I had my patience."

.

Sunhee woke up and was led somewhere by them. She was stopped at one point before hearing a door open. "Are you ready ?" Sunhee immediately recognized Jay's voice. Sunhee didn't know how to respond but she just nodded her head. The material around her head was pulled off to reveal K who was on the floor, all bloody and was crying.

"Sunoo had too much fun but you can finish him off."

Jay said as he whispered in her ear, holding her shoulders tight. Sunhee for some reason, just felt hatred and disgust as she looked at K on the floor. There was no more love, care or kindness in her at that point of time. A baseball bat was slid into her left hand as Jay mischievously smiled. K's back was facing her but that was until Jay kicked him over to face Sunhee.

K's eyes were red and puffy. "H-hel-help me-" Another loud scream was heard from the male on the floor as Jake stepped on his face hard. Sunhee was speaking to K in her mind, swearing at him now that he doesn't look fine, it made her feel good and not wanting to feel like she needs to love him because of his looks.

Jungwon's arms snaked up behind and was wrapped around the girl's waist, pulling her closer to him. Jungwon smirked as he rested his chin on Sunhee's shoulder as K was looking at the two. "You cheater-" Sunhee had it. She threw the baseball bat at him not wanting to hear anything but more suffering from him.

Jungwon was closing his eyes, smiling as he hummed a short tune next to Sunhee's ear. Jake, who heard K's harsh accusation, picked up the baseball bat and swung it to his face, ruining his visuals even more. Sunhee couldn't move. This felt so good yet so so wrong. K kept calling Sunhee but the girl could only stand there, watching him suffer because Jungwon's arms were giving her comfort.

Heeseung, who was leaning against the door frame, hummed along with Jungwon. (inserts Isabella's lullaby from tpn-) The room echoed as the two hummed. It made Sunhee feel drunk and not thinking the right way. Jay dragged K and tied him to a chair. The humming turned into actual vocals as now almost everyone was singing along. A loud ring could be heard from the echoing making Sunhee feel even more miserable.

The vocals stopped as everyone was signalled to leave the room, leaving Jay and Jungwon left in the room. Jay pushed K's chair closer to Sunhee as Jungwon did the same with the girl. They were 1 metre apart. Tears ran down Sunhee's emotionless face as the lullaby sang was still stuck in her head.

"Make your peace, and you can do... whatever you want." Jungwon whispered. After this was all over, Sunhee thought she could just move on with her life. Jungwon let go of Sunhee as he stood by K's side. You could see on K's face a panicked expression and he was struggling to get out of the tight ropes. 

Sunhee snapped out of her thoughts as she was now sitting on a chair as well. Jungwon stood aside with Jay. Sunhee's body was shaking not from fear but from the anger rising up within her. "You... you used me. In SO many different ways, that did not benefit me at all. Did you not love me from the start- that was the question I had stuck in my head from the times you kept hitting me."

Sunhee's tears were falling down like a waterfall. "IT WAS YOUR FAULT FROM THE START- YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH Eui-Joon-" Sunhee could not tolerate any more accusations. She hated it, even more involving her best friend. The girl didn't even know where EJ was right now. Sunhee slapped K across the face as he fell down on his side from the impact.

The rest of the members were watching this behind the glass wall that looked like a mirror from inside the basement. "WOAHH- You go girl-" Everyone shushed Sunoo as they laughed. It was obviously fun for them to watch this. "Why are you calling me the cheater... WHEN YOU YOURSELF GO OUT WITH MULTIPLE DIFFERENT GIRLS- DID YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW ?!"

Sunhee wished she had her phone right now to show K all the videos and pictures that Eui-Joon had sent to her. Sunhee couldn't believe her eyes when she saw them and kept on loving K, regardless of what he did. Jungwon, who seemed to read Sunhee's mind, placed the phone in front of her face. Sunhee bowed and whispered a quick thank you as she quickly went to her gallery.

Videos were shown in front of K. The male just laughed out loud with blood dripping down his face. "You knew but you love me, don't you. You're such a dumb bitch." Sunhee dropped the phone to the floor. K was right. Someone bursted into the room and started beating the shit out of K, it was only a few minutes until Sunhee realised it was one of the members.

It was Heeseung. He was then pulled back out of the room. Not gonna lie, they were all immersed in this whole drama and they somehow managed to relate to this situation. Sunhee laughed out loud as her eyes were wide open for almost 3 minutes. "Yes, I loved you K." Sunhee emphasized the word "loved" Sunhee was somehow receiving the symptoms of overdosing pills the other day.

"I've... had enough of you, K." Sunhee laughed, it was scaring some of the members as Sunghoon was now not sure what was happening. Surely he didn't give out the wrong medication right ?... 

Jungwon handed Sunhee a gun. The girl was shocked as he held the gun firmly in her hands, standing closely behind her. "Let's end this, you'll feel better soon." Sunhee was confused, hands trembling. "He fucked your life up, Sunhee. If it weren't for him, you would be living a normal life now, maybe find someone even better."

Jungwon was obviously gaslighting her. But he wasn't wrong. The gun was propped up and aimed and K, who was breathing heavily on the floor, squirming around. Jay stuck his hand in his pockets as he used his foot to hold the boy in place. Jungwon counted down.

3

2

1

bang.