#18

Sunhee woke up earlier than usual and went downstairs to the living room. It had been a week and she was healing well. She turned on the tv as Doraemon popped up on the screen. Even as an almost-18-year-old, cartoons are still fun to watch at any age, really. The members were having a meeting in one of the rooms. They have decided to give Sunhee one of the rooms on the third floor and maybe buy her some suitable clothing.

End of that, they were now discussing a plan for a mission. Sunhee, on the other hand, was now really hungry and there was nothing in the kitchen. The girl went up the stairs and went knocking on every other room to see if anyone was at home. The boys were now giving out tasks on who was going to go out and buy things when Sunhee suddenly knocked on the door, opening it.

"I'm hungry."

She said simply as everyone hurried to hide papers and photos. "Hungry ? YEAH- Give me a second, I'll just- bring her out. Continue." Sunoo said as he tossed some papers to Jake who was sitting next to him and quickly shoved the girl out of the door and dragging her downstairs. "Geez, you're really really troublesome." "I get that a lot. So just let me go already, you criminals." 

Sunoo mocked her by repeating the sentence and pulling out a pan on the stove as he made a grilled cheese sandwich as that was the only thing available. "Why are you waiting here- go and watch tv or something." Sunhee just shook her head as she watched Sunoo cook. "Take a picture. It'll last longer." Sunhee thought in her mind as she bit her lip as her eyes widened, looking in another direction.

'Damn, he brave to say dat.'

Sunhee almost laughed but then decided not to after seeing Sunoo glance at her over his shoulder. Sunoo flipped the other side of the sandwich and placed it on a plate before sliding it across the counter for Sunhee. "Now please, all of us have something to discuss about so don't go in until we come out. Got that- HEY WERE YOU EVEN LISTENING ?!"

Sunhee had already ran to the couch, continuing the show as Sunoo was literally talking to himself. "You come into the room one more time and I'll apparently dig your grave next to K's." Sunoo ran up the stairs as Sunhee dropped her sandwich back on the plate. Great. Everytime she hears that name, tears start to spill out of nowhere for no reason. 

She hates it. It had already taken her a while to forgive them after doing her wrong, but she will never forget what had happened. Never, ever. Sunghoon came out of nowhere, seeing that Sunhee was no longer in the living room, except a half eaten sandwich on a plate. "Sunhee ?" Sunghoon went up the stairs to see if the girl was in the infirmary.

It was empty.

"SUNHEE !!" He screamed through the hallways as he tried to find her. Sunghoon then stopped for a second. The garden. He turned around and ran out to the garden to see Sunhee lying down under the tree, her back facing him. Sunghoon texted in the group chat, saying he'll keep Sunhee distracted until they finished up the room and bring the things they were going to buy.

"Hey- What's wrong ? Why are you crying ?"

Sunhee didn't answer him. She just circled her finger around the grass. "Are you still not over what had happened ?..." Sunghoon mumbled as he sat down, leaning against the tree. "You know what, c'mon. Sunghoon's therapy session is now starting."

.

Ni-Ki had just finished helping assemble Sunhee's bed as he laid on the mattress. "Jungwon-ssi, Can I get a raise ? I don't think I signed up to do this. I'm not even getting paid to do this sh-" Jungwon threw the pillows at him to shut him up. "Shut it. You're the one who's getting paid the most among all of us." Jake then laid on top of Ni-Ki, making the younger groan.

Sunhee somehow fell asleep in the middle of the 'therapy session' and had Sunghoon carry her into the infirmary for the time being. Sunghoon wanted to stay with Sunhee but then remembered he had to go on a mission that night, just in case anyone got shot again. The male went to Heeseung's room.

"Yo, Heeseung-hyung. Can you like go stay in Sunhee in the infirmary ? Just in case she wakes up in the middle of the night, panicking. She has been doing that these days and I'm not going to be home in time." Heeseung nodded before yawning. "There's a bed next to hers right ?" Sunghoon nodded before letting Heeseung go as he went to his room to get ready.

Heeseung went in and shivered as the room was really cold. No wonder Sunhee was complaining. He laid down in the other bed as he watched the girl for a few seconds before sighing, closing his eyes as darkness took over him. They just can't get rid of her no matter what. Sunhee apparently wasn't the first hostage to be treated like this. But the few people who did eventually got back to their daily lives as they still had one.

Sunhee's was destroyed, by accident that is.

Heeseung was still pissed off by the fact that the girl's parents just said that they disown her so they wouldn't care less what they would do to their daughter. There must have been another stupid reason for that, but for now, that's what's eating Sunhee alive. She needed answers from her parents, like, ASAP.

.

The rest of the members who stayed home managed to finish up Sunhee's room and double check everything to make sure she had all the things she possibly needed. "Jay hyung." The maknae asked as he sat on the bed, looking around the room. "Usually I would already know some people's information really quickly.. But for some reason, I still can't find out why Sunhee was suddenly cut off from her family."

Jay sat next to him, nodding in agreement. "I also won't get this interested in someone but Sunhee ? She's something, both suspicious and clueless. Like I get a feeling that we do have everything but just don't realise it, don't you think ?" Ni-Ki nodded. They were all stuck on finding out the rest of Sunhee's info but Ni-Ki couldn't get through systems for it.

It was truly a maze they had to go through but they were stuck in the middle and dead ends. 

have a nice day !! *hug hug*