#26

"Sunghoon ?" Sunhee whispered in a soft tone as it was raining outside. The girl was lying down on bed, in one of Sunoo's hoodie as she dialed Sunghoon's number. "Are you doing okay there Sunhee ?" Sunhee held the phone in an angle so Sunghoon could see her nod. "When are you guys coming back here ? I want to go back to you guys." She said slowly as TK lifted his head up from his laptop.

Yeah, Sunhee couldn't get used to being alone in the quiet house so she had TK stay with her in the room when she needed him. TK thought it would be harder to breathe so nowadays he only wears a masquerade mask to cover his eyes. Sunhee was chatting away with the doctor who was also currently injured. "Please take care of yourselves, don't worry about me here."

Sunhee said as she got teary. All of this started because of her parents in the first place. She will and wants to seek revenge for everyone. For herself, for Enhypen and for Eui-Joon. Everything needed to end now. "Make sure you eat well, okay ? We're sorry for not letting you go places, so-" Sunghoon said before turning his camera around revealing the other 6 who had bandages and small wounds all over them.

"We'll let you go out with TK for the time being okay ? Enjoy doing whatever you missed out there, have fun !!" Jay said as all of them clapped. Tears finally streamed down Sunhee's face as she was touched. If possible she wanted to spend more time with them, not just being able to video call them every single day.

"Thank you guys !! 'Yall are really the best..." Sunhee said wiping her tears as TK got up from his chair and went to sit over next to Sunhee on the bed. "AH TK !!" Ni-Ki yelled out as he stole the phone, flipping the camera back. "I MISSED YOU LIL BROO !! Take care of Sunghoon's girl !!" "YAH- COME BACK HER YOU LITTLE-" Sunghoon could be heard yelling from miles away as he chased Ni-Ki. Lucky for the maknae, the older's leg was injured and couldn't run fast.

"Serious though TK, don't make a move on her she's-" "Ok ok , I get it. She's taken, not single." Sunhee dropped the phone as she started hitting TK's shoulder, the male using his hands to protect himself. "Yah stop it !!" TK said laughing in between. "Alright, we'll hang up first, you two have funn !!" Sunhee laughed as they sat back on the bed. "Oh, lunch is downstairs so go eat first. I need to send something in before I end my shift."

Sunhee nodded before going out of the room and closing the door behind her. TK took out his phone once more and dialled Ni-Ki's number. 

...

"Should I bring her to K's grave ?"

...

"Don't. She wants to forget him, we should help her Taki. I know you were close to him but you understand right ?"

...

"Understand what to be exact ? I hate him, but I can't. The amount of times he betrayed me was already enough to know I should."

...

"Please help us, Taki. We need you the most right now."

...

"I'll try my best, but make sure you're in good condition too big bro."

...

"I will be, don't worry. Take care of Sunhee. All of us need to move on, we'll help you too. Also, the deal. You just want fingernails right ?"

...

"Yes, burn the bodies but give me the fingernails please. I'm excited, I need them."

...

"Ah seriously. What's your obsession with fingernails ? Well, don't answer that. I don't want to know.

...

*chuckle* Yup, you don't want to know what I use it for-"

...

"Hey hey, what did I say ? Shh. Now go and bring her out somewhere. Make sure she's dressed properly too or Sunghoon's gonna kill me."

...

"Alright, alright. We'll see each other again bro. Bye."

Taki held the phone in his hand as the wallpaper of him and K appeared on the screen. His smile was now crooked as tears flowed down his cheeks. "You will never be my brother. I hate the fact that I look just like you..." Taki said, clenching his teeth as he smiled creepily. "Guess I can do what I've always wanted now. I've always hated this picture." He said pointing to the wallpaper. "Therefore I'll only keep this one but throw the others. You look too handsome. Tch."

The male threw the phone on the bed as he took out a box from under the table and brought it downstairs.

From : Your one and only therapist, Sunghoon.
To : My precious Sunhee.

"Taki, give this to Sunhee if I'm gone one day."

The male stopped by the stairs before turning around to keep the box in a cabinet in the hallway. "What is this love ? I don't think I will or want to understand it. Just confess already. Tch." Oh well, that's Sunghoon for you. Now Taki, go downstairs because Sunhee is still waiting for you.

"Right-" Taki went downstairs to see Sunhee already eating half of his plate.

"YAH !! THAT'S MY LUNCH-" "WHO ASKED YOU TO COME DOWN SO LATE ?!!"

Well, now Sunhee feels like she had an older brother, or safe to say, almost another Eui-Joon that would spend his time bickering with her.