#11 - (2)

Sunhee went through the many different alleyways and heard a ton of things that scared her - stray animals, screamings, car honks and people talking. The girl was now walking slowly trying to catch her breath. She was crying hard, wondering when she was ever going to get out from these tight spaces between buildings and a forest of trees surrounding it.

She dropped to the floor with the tote bag, trying to find that water bottle she snuck in. The girl gulped down the still cold water as she looked around. Sunhee took a few deep breaths before continuing to walk again. The sky turned an orange-red hue in the dark night sky, signalling that it was going to rain soon.

Was it too late to go back and find another way to get out of here ?

Sunhee then heard voices murmuring behind her. She turned around quickly to see what it was. There were two black figures. The girl gulped before continuing walking forward, at a faster pace. She looked left and right, even glancing behind her to see if the people were still following her. Sunhee was starting to regret this. It was better if she stayed in that house. Maybe they were going to let her go after her parents had settled things.

Little did she know that was never going to happen.

Sunhee fastened her steps to see that people were following her on all sides. There were more people than expected, even more than the amount of people she had known in that house. Were there more people ? For some reason Sunhee started running. She couldn't handle the sudden and quiet tension.

Footsteps were heard louder behind her. They were definitely chasing her down. Sunhee couldn't risk yelling, not knowing what would happen next if she did. Maybe that would be a signal for more other people to take her. This was it. Sunhee was running and panting as tears fell down. Her legs were not even functioning properly, even feeling a cold substance dripping down her ankle, guessing it was blood.

It ached badly until her legs eventually gave up and she fell onto the hard, cold and rocky tar road. She could feel half of her body was burning from the scratches. Sunhee sat up quickly again to see nobody there. "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING ?!" Sunhee whispered as she kicked her legs out of frustration. The girl screamed a piercing high note as she was startled by someone dragging her.

Sunhee's body was being dragged on the tar road, it hurted a lot. Not to mention half of her pants were torn from falling earlier. "Stop ! STOP IT !!" Sunhee yelled and begged. The girl couldn't move any of her limbs and her voice was not coming out anymore, only harsh squeaking could be heard. She was panting hard, trying to slap the hand from pulling her any farther.

Not now, she had come so far. But what wondered Sunhee was, did she go around in circles ? The girl could clearly hear car honkings and normal street people talking, but never finding the way out of the dark alleyways. Rain started pouring down. It was cold.

"Fuck. You, seriously. Why the fuck are you making it hard for all of us to just settle things PEACEFULLY and get away with it ? Just wait until you get back." Sunhee could recognize that voice. It had an accent and was deep. Was it Jake, Sunhee thought. "JAKE, LET ME GO !-" "WHO THE FUCK IS JAKE ?! MY NAME IS JAEYOON YOU LITTLE SHIT !"

The male almost slapped her but instead threw her onto the ground of the garden. Other people came into the house as well, even some unfamiliar faces were seen. "Oi Gyu ! Take this girl to Jungwon and 'be nice' or 'some' people will get mad." That's Jaeyoon for you. He'e never the type to be gentle anyways. Beomgyu groaned, not wanting to deal with this any longer. The male just wanted to cuddle with his boyfriend.

"Baby, go and hurry up. I'll wait in the car." Taehyun said, getting off the phone. Beomgyu pulled Sunhee up and carried her on his shoulder. Sunhee felt restless, knowing that she was going back in the house and it was going to be a hell of a night. Also questions, who the hell were these people ? How many are there anyways ? When did they find out ?

Sunhee's head felt dizzy as she couldn't breathe and blood was flowing up to her head. She was thrown onto something soft as Beomgyu flexed his shoulders. "Damn, you're light but then again maybe I'm weak. YO I'M LEAVING- BYE-" Beomgyu said, running out of that house before hopping into the car into his boyfriend's arms. Luckily Enhypen got some extra help as they just got back from their mission.

Sunhee clenched her teeth as she tried to stand up until someone pushed her back onto the couch.

"Hey babygirl, enjoyed the 'outside world' ?" 

i'll let you read this and process hehe.
i got caught up playing guitar-