#08

Sunoo had helped dispose of K's body and went straight out for solo missions as a hitman. Jake, Heeseung and Sunghoon were waiting for Sunhee to wake up which wasn't long. Ni-Ki helped Jay in the basement, probably planning to play games after that and Jungwon had gone out to settle some things with the company.

Sunhee woke up, immediately sitting up as she remembered K's eyes wide open, staring right into hers with his face almost destroyed by the likes of a hammer and a plastic ikea chair. The girl felt guilt and anxiety fill her as she ran into the bathroom before anyone could say anything. "Sunhee !" Heeseung ran after her, followed by Jake while Sunghoon only stood by the door frame.

The girl brutally puked out all of the contents that were in her body, but it was pretty much water since she ate only a little from the loss of appetite after thinking about so many things within a week. Heeseung only kneeled down and didn't know what to do until Jake shoved him to the side and held Sunhee's hair up. 

Jake frowned as he patted her back, repeating comforting words as Sunhee cried from the sore throat she felt. Sunghoon went and grabbed a jug of water downstairs, coming back up with Sunoo's clothes in his hands. Sunoo was angry about his clothes being taken but it had to be done as they never really had girl hostages so they can't just give her normal clothes.

"Are you done ?" Jake asked, trying to be helpful unlike Heeseung who had no idea and experience on how to deal with these situations. Sunghoon had asked him to run a warm bath for Sunhee, just to help save time and it was currently 2 am. All of them usually sleep during the day so Sunhee was definitely going to have to get used to being a bat.

"I c-can't move..." Sunhee cried out as she touched her leg. Jake looked at it to see a huge bruise that had a long stretch of wound. "SUNGHOON ! SHE NEEDS STITCHES !" Heeseung yelled out before going out of the room, excusing himself as he got a phone call from Jungwon.

"Jake, you need to help her get into the tub." Sunghoon said, rolling up his sleeves as he switched off the water. It only filled 3/4 of the tub. "Sorry, Sunhee but you need to get into the tub with your clothes on, unless you wanna take them off. That'll be easier for me to treat your wounds and change your bandages. Are you okay with that ?"

Sunhee only looked at him with eyes half open. "Is there even a reason why I shouldn't take off my clothes ? You've seen me already." Sunhee mumbled, trying to hide her dusted pink cheeks. Sunghoon laughed. "But if you get in the tub with undergarments on, there will not be any available until the next change of clothes since it has to be washed."

Jake then stood up calling Ni-Ki to bring in something. "We'll work something out for you but you need to get treated now, that looks... really painful." Sunhee legit had blood smeared all over her. Sunhee didn't care anymore, she was trying to stay awake but couldn't. "Sunhee, if you can't open your eyes, Jake has to keep you up in the tub."

Sunhee had put her guard down and yelled out frustration. "Just do whatever you think is easy ! I-I don't care anymore so hurry up and help m-me !" The girl was now gripping on Jake's hand as he placed her in the tub. Jake took off his shirt and was left in his tracksuits. Jake was apologizing a lot of times as he helped Sunhee take off her clothes, leaving her in her undergarments.

Jake got in the tub and quickly caught Sunhee before her head hit the side of the tub. Great, now his pants were wet. Jak sighed out loud, sitting down behind Sunhee and holding her up, washing some blood stains that were on her body as Sunghoon started slowly disinfecting the harsh wounds.

The girl was wiped down and brought back to the bed. Jake covered her with a towel, feeling embarrassed as he let Sunghoon do his work and he went out of the room to change his wet clothes. Ni-Ki then came in with a pair of socks and boxers. "What the hell-" As much as Ni-Ki didn't have an innocent mind, he covered his eyes when Sunghoon lifted the towel slightly to stitch up Sunhee's leg.

"Oh, you're here. Help me and clean whatever is in the bathroom and come back out to help me do this." Ni-Ki placed the clothing with Sunoo's hoodie and pajama pants before mumbling to himself. "I'm a hacker and stalker, now being a cleaner for everyone. Might as well get paid for this as well." Sunhee now only managed to have her eyes half open as she felt pain strike her.

Ni-Ki came back out and rolled his sleeves as Sunghoon asked him to sit down. Sunghoon started stitching again as Sunhee grabbed onto Ni-Ki's hand. "Hey-" Sunghoon glared at him. "Stitches hurts, especially if it's more than 5. Help her out will you ? it's our fault too for not monitoring her from that brutal activity." Ni-Ki rolled his eyes as he sat there, even sometimes closing his eyes.

Sunhee was now sitting up, drinking water as Sunghoon finished up. Sunhee sniffled as she wiped her tears shedded from the unbearable pain. "Sorry..." Sunhee said before finally letting go of Ni-Ki's hand. Ni-Ki told Sunhee a few things before leaving the room and played games with Jay and Heeseung in his room.

"Sorry, Sunhee. We didn't really ask you for permission when-" "It's fine, really. You just needed to do what you had to do." Sunghoon passed her the clothes. "Want help ?" Sunghoon said, quickly taking the hoodie and helping her. Sunhee finished up on her own as Sunghoon washed his hands.

"Sunghoon." The male hummed as a response. "Did I really... kill my lover ? It kind of still feels off." Sunghoon sighed before sitting on the chair next to the bed. "It's just a phase maybe. Just know... um if you need to talk about it, I'm here so you don't have to keep it to yourself. Just know that you have a bit of mental problems, you do realise that right ?"

Sunhee gulped down the remaining water as Sunghoon took the glass from her. "I was diagnosed with some illness but I forgot what it was. So I can say that I'm crazy." She laughed half-heartedly. "Thank you, for taking care of me and being nice to me." Sunghoon smiled before standing up.

"Jungwon has some respect for girls, especially people like you who went through a lot. TMI, you're our first girl hostage but you actually aren't a bad person that did wrong. Your parents did and yet here you are paying for the consequences." Sunhee nodded, now finally understanding the situation a little better. It was such a complicated matter before.

"You should get some rest, I'll come back with someone to eat breakfast with you so you don't feel lonely. Just know Ni-Ki's room is two doors apart so just knock. I'll teach him some manners so don't worry about bothering him. That boy almost never sleeps." Sunghoon laughed. Sunhee nodded, smiling as she laid down.

"Lights off ?" Sunhee closed her eyes before making an uneasy face. "L-leave them on, please." Sunghoon wished her good night before leaving. Obviously, Sunhee was still seeing things, especially K's face and hearing his taunting words.

how's the new version so far ? Is it confusing ?