Chapter 7

Hurry, Michelle! The pink hair girl rushed to pick up her stuff and the dress she had finally finished towards the next location that the mysterious guy says. Michelle's father said that his name is Ryan. Ryan, sounds like a familiar name. Michelle ran towards the car that's gonna send her there. It's the same driver as well.

"Ready, miss Michelle?" He asked. Michelle nod.

"Yup."

The car started and the car drove them towards the next location. Michelle looked at the window and curiously looks out at the beautiful nature as her mind inspiration. The driver decided to break the silence for a while.

"So, miss Michelle. How are you feeling right now?" He asked, still looking forward. Michelle sighed.

"Nervous, but excited as well. I also miss my family and friends, especially Sam." She said worriedly. The driver smiled.

"Don't worry, Michelle. Once this madness is over it'll be back to normal." He said as a supportive person. Michelle was surprised.

"Why are you so nice to me?" She asked curiously. The driver chuckled slightly as he made a turn.

"Because my boss said so. Oh and his little one. You know, his son?" He said. Michelle was curious.

"Is the son name, Sam?" She already started to speculate that Sam was the person hitchhike her stuff. The sudden coldness, the mysterious ways of his disappearance, it all make sense. The driver smiled.

"Who knows. I never knew his name." He said and made a stop. Michelle got out with her stuff close to her and walked towards the apartment. There was another woman with a man, next to them was a dress modal. She turned to the right and saw her spot. She walked towards her table and sat down. She took out her clothes and wonder if it'll work out.

"Let's just hope for the best." She said to herself.

3 hours in.

Sam walked near Michelle's table and saw the dress. He couldn't hitchhike the dress but he has to. He took a pair of scissors and...

Snap.

Some of the fabric was cut into pieces. He teared up before running away. He knew he can't do that but he has to. Mother's order.

"Forgive me, Michelle." He said in his heart, hoping he'll be forgiven. Michelle arrived at her table and saw her dress got destroyed. Not much though. She hurriedly fixing the dress and didn't have enough time. It's time for the judgement.

"Time to start." The judges said. The man and woman that Michelle saw earlier showed their clothes. It's a soft silky fabric with light blue and pastel pink color, comfy to sleep in. Michelle knew she doesn't have a chance. She's gonna loose. After tally the marks it was Michelle's turn.

She was scared and decided to just take the plunge. Her dress looked incomplete. The judges was surprised.

"What happen, Michelle?" They asked. Michelle sighed.

"Someone hitchhike my clothes. I was trying to fix it and it's a no go." She explained. The judges gave a sympathetic look before tally up the mark. The man and woman won.

"I'm sorry, Michelle. But it's a tie between the boss and you. One more round to go. Winner takes it all." They both said and left. Michelle sighed sadly and saw a certain blue hair boy with headphones. Sam.

"Sam?!" She yelled, and the boy rushed away. It is Sam! She ran towards him but he managed to get away.

"Did... Did Sam do this?" She asked herself. No, Sam would never do that. Would he?

Sam arrived home and almost teared up. What should he do now?! His father came in and saw worriedly how panic Sam was. He got closer to his son and hug him dearly.

"Son, are you okay?" He asked. Sam almost cried.

"Michelle saw me! How can I explain to her after all of this?" He cried. His father hugged and and rub his back to calm him down until he fell asleep.

"Now now, son. I'll take full responsibility and fix it soon for you. And all you have to do is apologize."