Chapter 9

Michelle arrived at the school, her PINY school. She walked inside with a bag in hand. Her face shows fear and determination. Fear for one reason that she found out Sam's mother will be her last challenger with the final theme, wedding. Determine cause she knows she can finally get it over and save her school. She walked into the gym room and saw the students and adults everywhere in the bleachers. How interesting. She then saw a woman, who she wondered if it is Sam's mother. One word, yes.

The woman looked like she's in her 20's but she may be in her 30's. Her body was in a fit curve like a model and most noticably her hair. It's a medium length styled blue hair. There's no doubt about it. Not many people has natural blue hair.

She walked towards her spot and come up a plan to catch Sam off guard. She placed her dress that she had design earlier and covered it using a cloth.

"Let see if he can hitchhike that dress." She said to herself. After a while the pronouncer announced the finale of the challenge whether or not Michelle could beat the woman with blue hair. She can only pray.

Michelle heard a snap behind her and thus turned around, seeing Sam covered in ink she had prepared. Sam got caught. Everyone at the gym looked at Sam in disbelief. Sam's father clapped his hand to congratulate Michelle.

"Congratulations, Michelle. You managed to caught the hitchhiker. But can you defeat this woman?" He asked as he smiled. Michelle nod.

"Definitely!" She said proud. Sam wasn't believing in her rebuttal.

"But I destroyed your dress!" He said. Michelle smirked.

"Did you?" She asked as she pulled a ribbon on the dress, thus revealing the real wedding dress. Sam's mother's dress is a classic, covered in beautiful jewels that was covered the waist, but Michelle is more uniques in her design, petal like sleeves and unique gemstones she had kept when she was a child. It was magnificent.

"Judges?" Sam's father's asked. The judges nod and showed the result.

3

2

1

Michelle won.

Michelle was cheered by her friends and family, her supporters congratulated her with a smile. The mother nod and smiled at Michelle. So much potential that pink girl has. No wonder Sam picked her out of all people. She walked up towards Michelle and shook her hand gently.

"Congratulations, dear. You managed to defeat me. I assumed you want some answers correct?" She asked. Michelle nod. Sam came towards his mother and hugged her tightly, almost tearing up in her clothes.

"You see dear..."

Flashback

"Sam, I need to ask you something." Sam's mother asked as the three of the family members eat dinner.

"Yes, mother?" He asked, eating his mash potatoes.

"Is there anyone you know who can design?" She asked. Sam nod.

"Yeah, many of them. But I think Michelle is more of a number one." He said.

"Why Michelle, Sam?" His father asked.

"Well, she is very talented, kind, smart, cheeky and amazing." Sam said, almost blushing. His mother closed her eyes a bit before smiling.

"I wanna test this girl's potential." She said. Sam almost choked on his food.

"Why?" He asked, drinking his water.

"To see if she's truly is talented." She simply reply and continued her eating.

"But, like your rule in every person you compete, if I know them or not I have to hitchhike them to see their creativity and leave them alone..." He said. His mother smiled sweetly.

"I'll go slow, dear."

Flashback end.

"To test my potential?" Michelle asked curiously. His mother nod.

"Yes, dear. Oh yes, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Charlotte, owner of a boutique called the Charlotte Creations." She said. Everyone's jaws dropped in surprise, especially Michelle.

"THE Charlotte?! Designers for the famous Starry Nightdust Outfit?!" She asked. She was a fan of the creations. Charlotte smiled.

"Yes dear. I have an offer to you. If there's anyone managed to defeated me in a fashion show I'll let them to be part of my boutique. You're the only one who had managed to defeat me. Your dresses and designs will be premier as your own and once I finished my career you can take my boutique to yourself. How does that sound?" She explained. Michelle thought a bit and smiled.

"I'd love to be part of the boutique, but if it's okay can I have a small boutique section of my own?" She asked. Charlotte nod.

"Sure thing dear. Now Sam, you know what to say to Michelle." She talked to Sam who nod and hugged Michelle tightly.

"I'm sorry, Michelle. I'm sorry for everything." He said. Michelle nod.

"I forgive you, Sam. It wasn't your fault." She said. Sam blushed and nod.

"You know Michelle. That final theme just then, it was my idea." He said. Michelle got confused.

"Really? Why?" She asked curiously. Sam kneeled down.

"I wondered what wedding dress would be magnificent to you once I asked you to marry me." He said, opening a velvet red box with a ring inside. Michelle was shock, and teared up. All this time...

"Oh Sam, if you asked me to be your girlfriend I would've accepted it. But you asking me to marry you makes me too happy to think now!" She said and hugged Sam tightly, loving everything he had did for her. Sam smiled and hug her back. Everyone cheered for the newly couples.

Tasha and Lilith came in and smiled at the new couple. Tasha though smirked.

"So, when's the wedding?"