Chapter 1

Finally. It's finally time. She will be a graduate from her dream school, PINY. She had stay there for a few years now and the newest discovery of her twin sister, Julia Cooper. At first, Julia didn't want to believe it, but further proof came and she became a good big sister that she is towards her twin.

Tasha will finally become a Fashion Singer Idol that she always wanted to be while the other friend, Lilith became a Fashion Tech Idol. Michelle is pretty happy for her friends and wished for the best for all of them. Well, almost all them. There's one person she hasn't been spoke to.

Sam.

The blue hair boy and a DJ like look, he wanted to be a Photographer DJ Idol. Besides taking pictures, he can create songs and play it for his fan. Recent days, they hadn't been talking. Well, it was in the middle of their test at the time, but a few days later, they haven't spoke. Michelle tried to talk to him, but a death glare was given to her.

'What happen to him?' Michelle wondered as she walked around her campus. She met up with the principal of the school. It's been a while since she had to face her in person.

"Good morning, miss. Anything good lately?" Michelle asked, being the now person she is. The teacher nod.

"Yes, it'll be graduation day soon for you and your friends. I may need your help to decorate the school auditorium for it if that's okay with you, Miss Michelle Fairchild?" She asked seriously. Michelle nod.

"Yes, miss. Can I get my friends to help out as well?" She asked. The teacher smiled at her student. She was by far the most interesting student the school had ever encountered.

"Of course. We need all the help we can get. Now, go along with your friends for your free end of school time. Meet me at the auditorium in 1 hour. Have fun, Miss Fairchild." She replied, then take her leave with her dog. Michelle ran toward her friends and told them about it.

"That's great, Michelle. We'll help, right Lilith?" Tasha asked with a smile. Lilith nod as she fix up her glasses.

"Yes, of course." She said. Michelle soon meet Sam, he looked more depressed than ever. She got worried and tried to call him over.

"Hey, Sam! Can we talk-" she didn't finished her words when Sam looked at her in his depressed face. He really looked depressed and... Angry?

"Sam?" She asked, a bit scared to talk to him. What happen?

"Michelle, leave me alone." Sam said, his voice sounded harsh and tired.

"But..." Michelle had lost her words. Why is Sam so angry?

"It's an order, Michelle. Not a request or a question. Now leave me alone." He said and left Michelle standing with her heart ache.

"He sounded angry... Why?" She asked herself and walked back to her friends, and Julia is there too. The blonde girl looked at the pinkie girl and sadden. She felt something is wrong with her. They are sisters after all.

"Hey, you okay sis?" Julia asked, placing one hand on Michelle's shoulder. Michelle sighed and shook her head, no.

"It's Sam, he doesn't seem he wanted to be friend with us anymore... Why?" She asked. Her heart hurts for some reason. Why? Is it because she just lost a close friend? Or is it something else? Julia nod in understanding, wanting to make her sister feel better. She's the eldest and it's her job to make her sibling happy.

"It's okay, Michelle. Maybe he has a lot of things in mind at the moment. Why don't we go to the auditorium early for early decorations so we can finish it early and make some tea?" She suggested. She knew Michelle likes tea, especially honey lemon ice tea. Michelle nod.

"I guess..." She said. Lilith looked at her with a knowing face.

"Michelle, did he said something that made you hurt? I don't want to make it worse, I just want to analyze it." She asked. Tasha groaned tired after placing ribbons on the stage.

"Lilith, if she doesn't want to talk about it, it's better not to." She said. Michelle giggled at her friend's behaviors.

"It's okay, Tasha. And also, Lilith, he just said to leave him alone. But his voice is a little bit, harsh?" Michelle had difficulty to speak. Why?

"I see, you know Michelle? You're not the only one." Lilith said. Everyone was a shock.

"Really?" Michelle asked. Lilith is like a computer, she knew most things that others don't.

"Yes, he said that to leave him alone and never mention the word, "Michelle" to him. I'm sorry, girl. But I think he really needs to let go of his mind about you." Lilith explained. Sam's attitude had changed over the time so it was weird of him. Why?

"I see... Um, Lilith? Thanks for telling me." Michelle said, her tone is more quiet, meaning she's pretty upset. Sam was her closest if not, closest friend who are boy besides the triplets. He was very caring and kind. His smart actions and sometime not really need is pretty awesome. He is also gentle with words. No matter what, he's extremely calm and rarely gets angry. So him being the opposite sounded impossible. Almost the whole school thought he will be the kindest boy he is.

But now it change.

Near graduation and now he hasn't been speaking to any of the friends. He didn't call them and talk to them anymore. He always hidden himself. Sam arrived in his room, took out his phone and dialed a number he had from his pocket.

"Hello?" The voice came in with a sinister smile.

"It's me, Sam." Sam replied, looking at the old photos he had with Michelle and the others before crunching it and threw it in the nearby empty trashcan. The voice chuckled.

"Finally Sam. You're here." The voice said.

"Now, about our deal." Sam reminded him. An important deal. The voice chuckled.

"I would never forget our deal, Sam. You are special and I will stick to my promise. Just remember what you have to do and tell me if anything went wrong."

"I will." Sam replied. The voice smiled. You can tell easily.

"Very well. Call me back when you can, Sam."

"Of course. I'll call you in a few more hours." Sam ended his call and sighed. He placed in next to a picture frame where he was hold steadily with a man in black suit at a very young age and looked at it with so many unanswered questions.

"I'll be prepare...

... Father."