Chapter 10

"Mama, when can I see my new baby sibling?" A little girl asked Michelle who was holding her growing stomach for a while now. Michelle smiled at her daughter's excitement.

"Soon, Samantha. It won't be long." She said as she hugged her blue-haired daughter. Samantha smiled.

"Yay! I'll finally have a baby sibling! Is it a boy or a girl?" She asked curiously. Sam, her father came with a smile. He sat down next to Samantha and hold her gently.

"We'll find out soon once your uncles, aunties, and grandparents arrived." He said. Soon, everyone arrived including Lilith's cousin Austin. Samantha was happy that Uncle Austin is here but she wasn't close to him. She's closer to Uncle Will and Auntie Julia. There was a cake centered in the room with pink and blue decorations everywhere. The cake is beautifully decorated with pin and blue icing with the words 'Girl' in pink and 'Boy' in blue. 

"Ready everyone?" Michelle asked. Everyone cheered. Sam and Michelle cut the cake and the icing is...

Blue.

"I'll have a baby brother!" Samantha said happily. Everyone cheered for Michelle and Sam's new baby that'll be due in just a few more months. Julia smiled as she hugged Will and her newborn baby girl.

"Can't wait, sis." She said. Michelle smiled.

"Me too, Julia." She said, caressing her baby inside of her.

"Who knows, maybe the newborn baby boy will have pink hair like his mom. How cute would that be?" Austin said chuckling. Lilith rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, Austin. Why don't you find someone." She said. Wait...

"Austin, you're still single?" Sam asked. Austin got nervous and want to hide the act, though it was a terrible excuse.

"Admit it, Austin," Lilith said teasingly. Austin sighed in defeat.

"Alright alright. I'm single, okay?" He admits. Lilith giggled.

"So that girl you were with just now is your crush?" She asked. Austin blushed a bit.

"S-She's just a friend! Alexa is just a friend!" He said and everyone laughed. Samantha laughed as well.

"Don't worry, Uncle Austin. Maybe you having a girlfriend might be interesting." She said. What a weird statement from a 7-year-old girl.

"Michelle, are you ready?" Sam asked. Michelle smiled.

"I'm ready. What should we name him?" She asked and everyone was thinking. Samantha smiled.

"Is Michael okay?" She asked. Sam nod.

"That's a good name dear." He said. Everyone agreed.

"I thought maybe Rolly, but okay," Tasha said and everyone was confused.

"Rolly?" Michelle asked. Tasha shrugged.

"What?" She asked. The grandparents smiled and Samantha ate her portion of the cake.

"Another life in the family," Michelle said to herself. Soon, Michelle. Soon.

THE END