Chapter 2

"Hey, girls." Michelle called her friends at the graduation party. Everyone is wearing their best clothing ever. Michelle is wearing her  japanese style pink dress with a thin layer of makeup and beautiful shiny blue shoes. How stunning. Tasha is wearing indian style but modern clothing while Lilith is glowing with her turquoise shimmer dress. Julia is in beautiful yellow and they all looked fabulous.

Michelle and her friends celebrate their graduation day and looked at everyone who came to see her. Her father smiled as he looked at his daughter finally graduating from her school. She'll soon open a boutique or take over as a teacher in PINY. The teacher smiled at her students. They've grown so much.

"Congratulations, Students. You are officially graduates!" She said and everyone cheered. Michelle looked around to find any snack to eat when she saw Sam at the door, looking down. She wanted to talk to him but she still remembers the order Sam had told her to do. Leave him alone.

She sighed as she took a cup filled with fruit juice and drank it up. Julia came up to her to cheer her sister from her bad expression.

"Hey sis, wanna talk to someone? Maybe Will?" She asked. Michelle giggled slightly.

"You want to confess to Will, go ahead sis. I'll be fine." She said and at a sandwich. Julia looked worried but doesn't want to make her sister's feelings worst. She then left to talk to Will about Michelle's situation until the party lights were down.

"Huh?" Lilith asked herself as she used her glasses to scan on what happen to the electricity. It got cut off. By who?

"What happen?" Tasha asked, a bit annoyed than scared.

"The power got cut off." Lilith replied. Everyone was confused and scared until Sam, with a sad expression left the building. He met up with a man in his 30's and sat in the car prepared for them. The man smiled.

"Did you do it, son?" He asked. Sam nod.

"Yes, father. Just like you asked me to." He replied to his father, not looking at his menacing eyes. He couldn't bare to see it.

"Good job, son. Now, let's start the game shall we?" He asked and went inside the car. He hacked into the PINY system and opened the stage cameras, showing his menacing smile but unable to identify his face. Everyone in PINY got scared.

"Who are you?!" The principal asked. The man chuckled.

"Now now, don't shout. I only have a few challenges for you. Especially for your students, dear principal." He said. His voice is deep and hard to identify, but Mr. Fairchild seems to know about the mysterious man.

"What challenge?" Michelle asked. Everyone was stunned by her bravery, especially her sister, Julia. The man chuckled.

"Ah yes, Michelle. I've been expecting you to be the person to solve these challenges. I will tell you, pinkie." He said. Michelle gulped. How did he know her name?

"How did you know my name?!" She asked, a bit angry on this guy. The man laughed.

"I will be your main boss. Your job will be simple, Michelle. By next week Thursday, you'll be challenged by a fashion designer of mine. There'll be many more for you to challenge and the judges will be the strangers of the city. Solve my challenges and the purpose, and I'll let PINY free. Fail, and PINY will be destroyed." He said. Michelle was shock. That is just too much! But she has to do it to protect her friends and school.

"Deal." She said. The man smiled before he sighed.

"I'm glad, Michelle. Oh, there's also someone you need to know. One boy will try and hitchhike your designs. You need to solve who is this person is as well before you be challenged by me, the boss of the Fashion Mafia." He said. Mr Fairchild shocked and yelled.

"Ryan?!" He yelled. The man smiled.

"Ah, Mr Fairchild, it's been a while. Have fun with your daughter, she has a big adventure awaits. See you all soon." The man logged off. The lights came back and Michelle was clearly in fear. How can she defeat the fashion designers? They might be more talented and she's just a graduate. No, she has to do it. For the sake of her friends and school. Her father came in worriedly.

"Michelle, are you sure you can handle this? You only have three more days." He asked his daughter. Julia was worried as well. Can she really handle it?

"I'm sure, dad. I will do it." She said with a smile. Of course her smile. She has to do whatever she can. Lilith came to her with a set of sketches she had made over the years.

"I hope I can help by giving these sketches for inspiration." She said. Tasha gave Michelle her collection of sketches designs. Julia even gave in hers as well. Michelle nod as a thank you.

"I will save us all, and we can do this together." She said with determination. Everyone cheered on for Michelle, the voice boomed the whole stage where Sam can hear it loud and clear. His father smiled at his son.

"My son, you know what you have to do, right? Or do I have to remind you?" He asked as his driver drive them away from the school. Sam nod understanding. He is in a situation that he can't go. A maze that was controlled by his own father. It's inescapable maze.

"Yes, father. I understand. I will do it." He said. His voice can visibly hear the fear and worries. His father smiled.

"Don't worry, son. Remember why we're doing this. For her." He reminded. Sam nod. He knew exactly what his father meant, especially who.

"Yes, father. Where are we going now?" He asked to change the subject. His father smiled.

"Visit her first before going back home for the challenges."

Michelle walked inside her room to rest and making her mind fresh for Thursday. She closed her eyes, wondering if she can handle these situations. She knew she had to go for it.

"May luck and answered revealed itself." She said before fell asleep in slumber.