IPSSS Battle ( Chapter-37)

After spending some days on planet Earth , Ying , Yaya , Fang , Gopal and cap. Papa left the planet earth . Boboiboy , Sanaya , Amato and his wife Decided to spend some more days on planet Earth but after sometime , Amato received an emergency message from IPSSS , that some sorts of Dengerous evil pirates attacked on that space station and they need the help of Admiral Mechamato .

" We must have to go immediately ! Boboiboy and Sanaya , you both are staying on earth . Alright ?"- Amato said tensedly .

" No , Dad ! We all are coming with you to defend IPSSS . "- Boboiboy quickly spoken ." I'm also a protector of Power spheres and it's also my job to save all power spheres ."

" Alright , But hurry up we don't have much time !"- Amato's wife replied to Boboiboy .

" Wait ! I'm also contacting my friends ."- Boboiboy quickly called Yaya and she answered it .

" Listen everyone ! I want to tell you something . Right now , IPSSS is under attack by some Dengerous Space pirates so I'm going there to defend IPSSS ."- Boboiboy said in vedio call to his all friends.

" What ? under attack ?"- Gopal , captain papa and Yaya

" Don't worry ! We will also help to defend IPSSS. "- Ying said confidently.

" But if we're going there , we must have to inform Commander kokochi about it ."- Fang quickly replied to Ying .

" No need for that !"- Amato approached near boboiboy and replied to Boboiboy's friends ." IPSSS already send a request to TAPOPS for there help so there's no need of you to inform Commander kokochi . "

" Yes Admiral !"- Yaya , Ying , Gopal and Fang said with a salute .

" Cap. Papa turn the space ship towards the IPSSS now ! "- Ying

" Alright !"
___________________________________________________

After half an hour , At IPSSS ,

As Admiral amato and others approached there

As Admiral amato and others approached there . Boboiboy and Sanaya saw a huge space station in front of them and they also noticed more than 100 evil pirates space ships near the space station . Amato immediately activated mechabot and joined the battle. Amato's wife immediately went inside the IPSSS's control room to check on other things. Mechamato ordered boboiboy to stay on the main hanger of the space station with other members of IPSSS to stop those pirates from entering inside the space station .

Boboiboy also saw Captain kaizo, Ramenman and Admiral Maskmana fighting on the other side of the space station with other evil pirates and immediately Admiral Mechamato also joined the battle and started defeating enormous number of pirates very skillfully .

Boboiboy is a little bit upset and tensed because he wants to fight side by side with his father but he ordered him to stay on the hanger of IPSSS to stop entering those evil pirates . Boboiboy also tried to find his friends but still there's no sign of his friends anywhere .He got worried because it's been half an hour but still Yaya , Ying , Gopal , Fang and cap. Papa are not arrived in IPSSS .