A war of love ( chapter-14)

At Tampur-A's headquarters ,

When the whole battle is continuing , captain Manato noticed Tampur-A , captain kaizo and Admiral Tarung , from his space ship that they're fighting courageously and defeating the enormous number of his aliens . Captain Manato also noticed that there's no sign of (Sanaya) Siina too . He thought that she betrayed him again because she doesn't destroyed any of them , then what are those pictures he saw from his space cameras , so he ordered one of his pirate to show him the live image of TAPOPS now . And as he saw that TAPOPS also doesn't Destroyed . He understands that , that all was an illusion created by Lisa . But he's still sure that siina's friends, Liina and Miina are still imprisoned so he decided to warn Siina( Sanaya) again that if she's planning anything against him then he will kill her friends .

Captain Manato immediately tries to contact Siina but she's not answering , but he was still afraid that what if she's going to fight from TAPOS's side so he immediately contact boboiboy and ordered him to finish this battle as soon as possible . Boboiboy also nods and then he quickly uses his fusion move . First he spilt himself into Blaze and Ice then he uses his elemental fusion and Now he's Boboiboy forstfire .

Boboiboy forstfire defeating every single person of Tampur-A's army , one by one by using his Bow and Arrows of forstfire

Boboiboy forstfire defeating every single person of Tampur-A's army , one by one by using his Bow and Arrows of forstfire. It seems like the fire inside of him is burning while his heart is filled with cold . He is fighting with his full might without even care of his surroundings . The anger burns in his eyes like he only wants revenge . Now , his only motive is to finish all of them , who hurt his friends .

Actually , captain Manato told him that his friends were kidnapped by Tampur-A's army . Captain Manato only wants boboiboy to be in his team so he manipulated his memories and Now Boboiboy thinks that they are the one ,  who hurted his friends .

Without wasting a single second , boboiboy defeated all of them and started going to the another side of the headquarters, where there are Captain kaizo , Tampur-A, Admiral Tarung and boboiboy's friends , who are still fighting with other evil army of captain Manato .

But , boboiboy didn't noticed that his friends are also there . The anger burns his skin on third degree . One by one boboiboy defeating every single alien of TAPOPS too . Now he finally approach near captain kaizo and in a very quick moment he uses his forstfire arrows on him , but hopefully captain kaizo Dodge his every arrows skillfully . Tampur-A and Admiral Tarung also noticed boboiboy there , but they also know that he is manipulated by captain Manato so it was useless to explain him anything Now .

During this , fang , Ying, Yaya and Gopal also noticed boboiboy who is attacking on captain kaizo with his continuously forstfire arrows and captain kaizo is also dodging his Arrows .

Now , boboiboy attacks on captain kaizo with his forstfire punch and his fist aimed on his stomach , but again he managed to dodge and catch it on his rid cage . Kaizo falls on the ground like a thunderbolt . Kaizo can't move Now because he got hurt by boboiboy's forstfire punch . Boboiboy approach to him in a very quick moment and as he's about to punch him again , he feels someone's hand tied him with full force , it's ...... It's fang's Shodaw hands .