Dark Destructions ( chapter-17)

At Tampur-A's headquarters ,

" Now , I will finish it all ."- Sanaya .

" Then let's see , who's gonna finish this all ."- Boboiboy supra .

And as everyone heard them talking , they all started thinking that what are they gonna do now ? They all started thinking of a fear which never came before . A fear of death because they also understand that if they both are going to fight then , no one here is going to escape .

Actually , Sanaya and Boboiboy's memories are still inside the memorybot so that's why they both are not themselves and Sanaya also loses her friends so it will be hard for her to believe on anyone , now . Her mind stopped working as she saw that Destruction of the space ship . Now she's becoming out of her own control . She couldn't control her emotions anymore and Boboiboy is also going out of control , he also want revenge from that every person who's behind this whole situation and he also want to finish her . The anger burns from there eyes like a flame of revenge . They both are in the air , flying and giving eachother a death glance . It seems like , Today only one will go back alive and other would die here in the anger of revenge .

Meanwhile , Tampur-A, captain kaizo and Admiral Tarung give each other a superised look and they all started taking a few steps backwards . Fang , Ying, Yaya and Gopal also stepped back as they all saw them burning in the fire of revenge .

" We ....... We need to do something !."- Yaya in pain .

" We gotta get out of here , before they both start fighting ."- Gopal 😱.

And during this Tampur-A saw kaizo going somewhere in a very rush and he asked him quickly " where are you going ?." And as Tampur-A asked him everyone take a glance at kaizo , who is still in hurry and he replied in rush " I'm going to contact Admiral Maskmana and Admiral Mechamato because only they can stop them . You go and help everyone to get out of here as fast as possible. We don't have time ."

" Fine !. " - Tampur-A ordered his army to take all power spheres of their headquarters to the Space ship and everyone started helping them .

Now , Sanaya and Boboiboy started fighting with eachother . They both are fighting like a speed of light and Dark . It's almost impossible to see them because there they both are super fast . The only thing , others can see is a Dark and White light crossing eachother with the sounds of swords and anger .

They both are unleashed the power inside them but boboiboy is feeling hard to attack on her because her Speed of Dark is even faster than his speed of supra but still boboiboy is resisting her attacks . Boboiboy supra thinks he travels the faster than anything but he is wrong . No matter how fast he is attacking and defending , he finds Sanaya Rediant Darkness has always got there first and waiting for him to attack . Her speed is even faster than Boboiboy supra .

It is a situation like two super powers are fighting , one is darkness and depairs and other is light and hope and the question is which super power is going to win ? It seems like she already know his capabilities , advantages and disadvantages of his power , and everything because only Darkness can know the best meaning of light .

Meanwhile , Captain kaizo immediately enters his space ship and take off from there to find admiral Maskmana and Admiral Mechamato . When he was on his way to there Space station , he noticed a space ship which is going straight to Tampur-A's headquarters . They both stopped there space ships has they both noticed eachother . Captain kaizo immediately sends a transmission to them to contact them . It's admiral Maskmana .

" Admiral , I need to inform you something !."- Captain kaizo and as he about to say further he stopped as he also saw admiral Mechamato and his wife there.