A Game of Brain ( Chapter-28)

In corridor , of Mechamato's space station ,

" Kaizo ! Are you going to ask her or not ?"- Ramenman while looking at kaizo confusingly.

" I don't think , I need to ask her . Afterall , whatever she did , it was not her fault . She was manipulated and I don't want to bother her by asking such questions, which are going to make her feel guilty ."- Kaizo a little neverouly while looking at Ramenman

" Alright ! As you wish , Now let's go . I think , others are waiting for us ."- Ramenman while putting his hand on his shoulder .

After this , As they both started walking straight towards the sanaya's room because they thought Admiral Mechamato must be there . As such as , Ramenman and Kaizo turned towards the main corridor . Ramenman , by mistake, collided with an unknown girl and that girl fell on the floor .

" Ahhh......"- That girl said as she fell on the floor .

" Huh...... I'm sorry ."- Ramenman superised and confused as he saw that girl fell on the floor. "I didn't see you coming."

Ramenman immediately offers his hand to help her , to stand and she gladly accepted it .

" Who are you ? And what are you doing here ?"- Kaizo confusingly asked while looking at that pink haired humanoid girl.

" You're Liina , Right ?. "- Ramenman while looking at her .

" Yes , I'm Liina , a friend of Sanaya . Actually someone from here called us , and told us that Sanaya is here and she's okay Now , so....."- Liina politely .

" Doesn't anyone told you to wait in the waiting Area ? You're just wondering here and there ."- Captain kaizo asked her seriously.

" Actually , there were some people who told us to wait but we thought , all of you would take some more time to finish your discussions  so we decided, we will meet Sanaya first ."- Liina nervously . After this , Lisa and Miina also came and saw Ramenman and captain kaizo. Lisa and Miina just gave them both a superised and confused look .

" It's fine ! And if you all want to meet Sanaya first then ,she's in the room ahead of here ."- Ramenman

" Thanks 😊!"- Liina
___________________________________________________

After this , As they are about press open botton of sanaya's room . Captain kaizo and Ramenman noticed Admiral Mechamato and his wife with boboiboy and his friends . Liina , Lisa and Miina also stopped as they saw them coming .

" Admiral ! We thought , you were in sanaya's room. Did you already taked her Dark elemental power ?"- Ramenman

" No ! Actually , Boboiboy and i just started talking about something so we still didn't taked her dark element."- Mechamato

" You all are sanaya's bandmates , Right ?"- Amato's wife while looking at Lisa , Liina and Miina .

" Yes , we're her friends. I'm Miina ."- green alien girl smiles.

" Huh.... You...... You are sanaya's mother ?"- Liina asked Amato's wife .

" Yes ! Actually , we also called you all here for asking some questions about Sanaya because she still don't have her full memories and we think , may be , you all know something about her powers and past , which she doesn't remember."- Amato's wife while looking at Lisa , Liina and Miina .

" Wait ! You're telling us , sanaya still don't have her memories ?."- Lisa superised.

" Actually , that memorybot as some kind of damage , so we need to restore it whole dataset of her memories ."- Mechamato