Dark past ( chapter-25 )

13 years ago
Next Day , In Galaxy school ,

13 years agoNext Day , In Galaxy school ,

When Sanaya reached at school . She just went straight to her class room and sits besides her friends . It seems like she's still upset because yesterday her dad denied her to join IPSSS Traning sessions . There is still time , to start lectures so Everyone is just roaming around and talking about something .

" Hey , Sanaya ! Did you hear the rumours ?"- A school friend of Sanaya ( excited )

" No , I don't have time for such rumours ."- Sanaya while thinking about , yesterday's conservation with his dad . She was really very tensed . She don't know, what to do ?. She's still thinking of what , his dad said to her .

Sanaya started thinking that , how she's going to prove herself . All she need to do is , to show her parents that she's also capable of joining IPSSS Traning centre . She's still thinking , What to do , until a boy spoke to her from behind .

" Hey Sanaya , Do you know about captain Tozaza , the most Dengerous power sphere haunter ?."- That boy

" What ?."- Sanaya superised

And as Sanaya Heard those rumours about captain Tozaza , she got impressed . She heard that captain Tozaza is , one of the most Dengerous power sphere hunter , all over the galaxy and she also heard that now , captain Tozaza is on planet sanatoo with his army , which is not far from her school . So during the lunch break of school ,she decided to visit that planet sanatoo So she just escaped from her school , by using an escape pod and she went straight to planet sanatoo .

When Sanaya is in escape pod ,heading straight to planet sanatoo . She thinks to herself " Alright ! My plan is perfect . First , I'm going to disguise myself as , one of Captain Tozaza's army pirate , by using my locket's power . Then I'm going to enter in his space ship and I will try to find his power sphere . And once , I'm going to save a power sphere , then Dad must have to believe that I'm capable of doing anything and also to be a member of IPSSS . I think , I can do this but I'm still afraid that , what if that rumours are wrong 🤔 ..........................No problem , Even if that rumours are wrong then also it's not a big problem . Afterall , as much as I know about that planet sanatoo , it's so beautiful and unique. It has different kinds of creatures, forests , rivers , Grasslands , Villages , cities ,ect....".

After this , her escape pod lands on planet sanatoo's forest and before landing , she also noticed , A huge space ship near that forest so after this , sanaya immediately went near that Space ship . As Sanaya saw his pirate army , she got superised because she never saw this much pirates before . Without wasting a single minute , she quickly used her locket's power to disguised herself as one of his pirates and without getting noticed , she quickly enters his huge Space ship .

She saw so many pirates with guns on there hands , but she stopped, as one pirate approached to her and ask " Hey , Bro ! What's up ?." She don't know what to answer . That pirate thinks that she's also a pirate because her looks totally changed After using her locket's power of lookbot. she just replied that " I'm fine ..." .