Destruction of Revenge ( chapter-16 )

At Tampur-A's headquarters ,

" But , why would she teleported all Power spheres back at TAPOS ?."- Ramenman

" May be , we just misjudged her !."- Captain kaizo while looking at the transmission from the commander .

" So , she's in our side or not ?."- Ramenman

" We ..... We don't know ."- captain kaizo while looking at Ramenman

" But , if she teleported those power spheres back , then where is she , Now ?."- Commander
____________________________________________

During this , they noticed that , all evil aliens are trying to run away because Now they are powerless .

" Don't let them get away !."- Ramenman while looking at his army

" Commander ! We will contact you later ."- Kaizo in rush .

After this ,captain kaizo cut off the transmission and they all started fighting again . Afterall , now those all evil aliens are powerless so it will be easy for them to capture them .

Meanwhile , Boboiboy and captain Manato are still fighting . Boboiboy is continuously using his two swords to attack on captain Manato but still he is able to resist his attacks because of his armour . On the other side , Fang , Ying , Yaya ,and Gopal are also fighting with other evil aliens and capturing them .

Now , Boboiboy can't take it anymore , he wants to finish him . He is feeling anger which burns his skin , on third degree . He wants revenge from captain Manato , who manipulated him and force him to do evil .

" Now , I will end this battle !." - Boboiboy said aggressively ." Super supra Blast ".

" Noooooo !

" Noooooo ! ." - captain Manato screamed in fear and tried to run away from his supra Blast , but fails and the super supra Blast beam hits him . Boboiboy continue using his supra Blast on him until his armour , sword and power sphere is Destroyed . Now captain Manato is full weak and fell on the ground . He groans in pain loudly . Boboiboy is still flying , while staring at him with an angry face and immediately he appears in front of him by using his Supra shift . Boboiboy's face is still scary , and filled with anger of revenge and in a very quick moment , he uses his swords to attack on captain Manato and this made captain Manato more injured and he pushes captain Manato in the air and immediately uses his Super supra Blast again to finish him .

" Super Supra Blast !." - Boboiboy screamed angrily while making his supra Blast and that supra beam hits captain Manato very forcefully . Boboiboy uses his full might to finish him and this made captain Manato to throw out the planet . His body also vanished as boboiboy uses his supra Blast attack on him and Now captain Manato is finished , but boboiboy's face is still filled with anger of revenge . Boboiboy is still flying while looking at his supra Blast canon . It seems like , he's still not satisfied so with the same continuous beam he also destroyed every single space ship of captain Manato and his evil army and As his last Supra Blast beam hits the main space ship of captain Manato , it made someone scream loudly in fear . But it was too late the whole space ship of captain Manato is also destroyed and turns into a million pieces .