CHAPTER 03: INTO THE REALM OF FLOUTS

ZWEI

I'm inside of Cannor's Bugatti casually sitting beside him. We're on our way into the realm of flouts. The night reign the cold atmosphere, but the moon rose like a sacred queen together with her shining and glimmering tiny sphere.

I took a quick glance at Cannor. He's wearing a black suit paired with gray americana and pants. Those are probably made of extravagant silks. I can't deny the fact that he's so manly on that get up.

About me, I'm wearing a long black leather dress with a slit on my left thigh. The straps are just an inch short and it tightly hugging all my curves. The slit in front is quite long and it looks like my cleavage is demanding for attention which is completely the opposite! This is clearly against my will! I don't have a choice but to play my role. The only thing I should be grateful of is I can conceal my pocket pistols that slid into the holster that strapped around my right leg. My hair was a messy bun that exposed my back and my makeup is flawless as expected for high quality cosmetologists.

We finally arrived at our destination. "Hold on." I was about to open the door when I heard Cannor's masculine voice. He went outside and I watch him walk into the side of his car then opened the door for me.

Aww. He's gentleman.

He offered his hand, so I took it. When I am out from his car I smiled and said my gratitude.

May lumapit sa 'ming isang valet at binigay ni Cannor sa kaniya 'yong susi ng kotse niya. The valet will probably park his car into parking lot.

I clung my arm around his. We're like a decent couple going to a party. I'm wearing high-pointed heels, but he's still taller than me.

When we arrived inside, my eyes wander around looking for familiar faces, but I see none. There are many people here with different races. I darted my gaze on the stage where there's a live band and three girls wearing just demi brassieres and thongs while doing sexy dances. The audience are mostly men and they seem so pleasurable by that awful scenario. I can't help but to twitch my face.

"Mr. Hernandez, you're here. What a great pleasure to see you once again." My eyes automatically look at a new comer. He looks like in mid or late 30s. He's with his two bodyguards who are firmly and silently standing before him.

"The pleasure is mine, Mr. Miller," Cannor smiles as he accepted the guy whom he called Mr. Miller's hand for shaking. It lasted just a couple of seconds.

I stunned when Mr. Miller darted his orbs to me. "Mind to introduce the lovely lady?" he obviously asked to Cannor, but he's still looking at me. I sensed lust when he started wandering his eyes on my body especially on my chest.

Kung nasa labas lang kami matagal ko ng nasapak 'to. Wala akong pakialam kahit na matanda 'to. Sarap dukutin ng bastos niyang mata. Tss.

My little rage was wiped out when I felt Cannor's warm hand on my waist. I look at him and he's already looking at me.

"She's my woman," he seriously said while still looking me.

Geez. What did he just say?

I avoid my gaze, but remain my composure.

"Nice one!"

"Gagi! Napa-speechless ni Cannor ang isang Lieutenant!"

"Yieeee! AHAHAHA!"

Palihim akong napapikit nang marinig ko ang kantyaw ng mga lintik sa kabilang linya. Kunwaring yumakap ako kay Cannor saka hinawakan ang hikaw ko. It's no ordinary earing—it's a radio.