four 🌱

Jay was now fully convinced that Heeseung will be his new hobby for this year. He wasn't really attracted to boys at first but it was different with Heeseung.

He hated him.

And bother him will be as satisfying as flirting with some poor girls who need to have a little bit of attention on them to make them do everything that Jay wants them to.

He was an asshole and he loved that.

When Jay get back to his flat he layed on his couch ... rot couch
with springs coming out of it but also pieces of fabric leaving in shreds. But he kinda loved his couch it was cool for him.

Maybe you thought that only his couch were like this .... but no all his apartment were like that. His sink was full of dishes that he hadn't cleaned for weeks maybe months. His floor was full of ramen boxes or clothes and let's not talk about the dust ...

Sometimes Jay thought that rat might live with him but does he care ? Absolutely not. He was even glad to maybe have some company and to not be alone.

But still his flat stinked and was a total mess. But like I've said previously he doesn't care at all.

-" I need to have a plan ... "

Jay didn't wanted to flirt with Heeseung. He wasn't that interested in boys but Heeseung was an exception. He found him kinda sexy in his bathrobe but he will never admit that for his precious pride. He just wanted to play a little with him, he only see the older boy as a distraction like the other girls with who he played the same little game. But it will be different with Heeseung because it's a boy and because he seems to hate Jay a lot.

Jay took of his shoes, turned on his TV and put a random show that he found on Netflix.
The sound wasn't to loud but still he could hear Heeseung complaining on the other side of the wall.

-" Let's annoy him once again "

Jay augmented the volume of the sound and like yesterday evening he could hear Heeseung's footsteps.

-" You ! Fucking bastard lower the sound of your TV ! "

Heeseung was banging at the door and Jay took all his time before opening the door. Heeseung hairs were wet and he was ... shirtless.

-" pervert... don't you have a T-shirt to wear ? "

To be honest Jay kinda liked the view. He didn't expect his neighbors to be so fine and to have a fine chest with abs. Did he go to gym ? Jay was now kinda insecure about his own chest. He now that girls liked it but he they saw Heeseung's one ... his chest's reputation will be over and he feared that.

-" Stop looking "

-" You're fine as fuck "

-" I know and lower your fucking TV's sound ! "

After that Heeseung went back to his flat and the sound of the door when he closed it hard was huge ! Some neighbors from floors upstairs started shooting to be quieter but Jay didn't give a single damn about it.

Suprising when he layed down again on his couch he lowered the sound of his TV. He was still thinking about how fine Heeseung was and he didn't like that. He didn't like how it felt inside his body when he saw Heeseung. He wasn't angry when he saw him but he wasn't happy either, he felt something between the happiness and the fear.

Because yes ... Jay was afraid of love even though he wasn't in love with Heeseung because he was just his stupid and annoying neighbor who acts like a boome. But still he was afraid of love because of one of his past relationship, the girl he loved played with him and used to date him and an other boy at the same time. Jay was totally broken when he discovered that and it took years for him to get over her but it managed to move on and he was proud of him for that.

This experience leads him to be the Jay he is now. The play boy, the one who gets every girls he wants and the cold hearted boy.

He knows that his reputation wasn't good among boys but it was pretty good among girls. He never expected him to turn that way when he was young. He was the perfect little boy who was nice to everyone, who had good grades and he kinda regrets it to not be like that anymore but what can he does now ?

Absolutely nothing. He had to live with that for the rest of his school life.

It's maybe why he was kinda jealous or attracted to Heeseung. He was nice and seems pretty smart. He was everything he wanted to be when he was young. So yes he envied him a lot.

But the fact that Jay envied Heeseung doesn't explain why he wanted to play with him, to flirt with him and then to broke him because you have to know that when Jay start to play with someone it never ends good.