nineteen 🌱 [END]

-" So to be clear, you all made me lost my damn time for some bullshit ?! "

Heeseung was furious. They told him bullshits for weeks and no one until now dare to told him that it was kind of a big joke.

-" Yeah kind of "

-" So why are you so scared of him ? Did he really cheat on you or was it another joke ? Why did he hates Jimin though ? "

-" Woah calm down ! I just feel uncomfortable around him since he's pretty scary when he is angry and he hates Jimin because this dumbshit told the whole school numerous rumors about him. "

-" You didn't answer one of my question. "

-" I've never dated him it was just another rumors from Jimin... remember when he said that his favorite hobby was annoying Jay ? "

-" Yeah ? "

-" That's what he did when he told you all this bullshit. "

Heeseung couldn't believe what he heard, he got fooled all this time by almost all of his new friends who know well that everything was fake ?

He just stood up and went outside to took some fresh air. How can Geonu let his reputation being destroyed just like that ? Why does no one told people that what they were thinking was fake ?

Did they try in the first place ? Or were they just dumb and thought that people would forget it ?

-" Fuck you Jimin ! Sincerely fuck you ! "

Now he had to make everything up with Jay. He almost treated like a liar or maybe even worse ... like a monster.

So he called him in a hurry not letting him talk or even complain about the older calling him when he was in the middle of a game. Heeseung just told him to meet him in a park not so far from their apartments.

So he tried to make himself presentable before apologizing sincerely to his ex but soon to be again boyfriend.

When time was ready to go, Heeseung ran to the park and waited patiently for Jay to come and this asshole came late. 20 minutes late ... but Heeseung wasn't mad. He probably deserved it anyway.

-" You waited long ? "

-" Yeah "

-" Sorry I was playing fifa with Ni-Ki. "

-" You're friends with him
now ? "

-" It's been a while though "

Jeeseung sighed not in exasperation but he wasn't stressed, so stressed. He never really apologized to anyone due to his fierceness but it's was now about to change for good.

-" I'm sorry for not trusting you and treating you like garbage, I know I was wrong for trusting Minha and Jimin more than you but everyone make it seemed like you did bad stuff. "

-" that's... kinda backhanded "

-" I didn't want to make it sound like that I'm sorry. "

-" I hope you're sorry. Your friends literally made me look like someone who assault people and had uncontrollable anger issues. "

Jay wasn't mad, he speak very softly and was very calm but Heeseung couldn't help but to lower his head.

-" Look, Hee' I'm not mad anymore. I was for a couple of days but I think I would have reacted the same way if people told me awful things like they did to you back then. "

Heeseung wasn't gonna answer but when he felt Jay hugging him, he just broke in tears. He missed this feeling of being comfortable around someone and completely free, he missed being loved even though Jay wasn't the best at showing it but sometimes you don't need words or actions just the presence of your significant other by your side.

-" I'm so sorry Jay. You can't even know how much I blame myself for being such a loser. "

-" Stop acting like you're guilty ! This is all your dumb friends fault for making you belive those rumors not yours. I forgive you if it's what you wanna hear. "

With that all sweetness emanating from him, Jay leaned toward the older and gently kiss him. That action made Heeseung really realise that Jay was genuine when he say that he forgave him.

Even though sometimes they relationship can be compared like tide, so far but so close to each other. They were truly made for each other when everyone around them wanted to break them apart.

THE END