sixteen 🌱

Heeseung didn't told Jay about what Jungwon told him when they meet up but Jay sensed that Heeseung was tensed around him.

-" Why are you so uncomfortable around me ? "

They were actually in the car, Jay's car but they weren't alone. Jungwon's bestfriends, Sunoo and Ni-Ki that Jay caught because of their non-existent discretion were also in the car. Jay give them a lift and drive them back to their houses.

-" I actually don't know what you're talking about. "

Heeseung let out a sigh after he had finished his sentence. He knew what Jay was talking about but he couldn't say it out loud like that especially with two kids sitting in the back seats of the car.

-" What did he told you ? Some bullshits I guess ... Come on don't tell me you're gonna believe what this creep said. "

-" Don't guilt trip me ! If you keep acting like that I might believe him. "

-" I don't do that ! Heeseung, I don't know what he had told you but you have to know that Jungwon is not like he seems to be ! "

-" Oh because now he is the bad guy ?! "

-" What this is supposed to mean ? That I'm the bad guy ?! "

Jay said that while scoffing, he trusted Heeseung, he trusted him a lot and now he was being brainwashed by one of his ex.

-" Get out of my car Heeseung. "

Heeseung who was watching through the car window turn his head pretty fast that he hurt his neck.

-" W-what ? "

-" Before I might doing something bad get out of my car and wake up the two weirdos. "

Jay wasn't talking but he wasn't yelling though he was just loud and it woke up Sunoo and Ni-Ki who jumped out of the car when Jay parked it.

Heeseung glanced at what was his boyfriend and get out of the car.

-" After all ... maybe that Jungwon was right "

With this last sentence he yanked the doorway and walk to his appartement with Sunoo and Ni-Ki.

Thankfully they weren't that far but still it was annoying to walk in the cold.

-" Hyung ? We have to go home you know... "

-" Sleep at my place and leave tomorrow when your mothers could pick you up "

-" Are you sure ? "

-" It's either that or I let you sleep in the street and you'll be dead by the morning so yes. I'm sure. "

Sunoo and Ni-Ki didn't even dare to say anything else after, Heeseung seemed really pissed off after his argument with Jay and they didn't wanted to face the consequences.

-" You're Jungwon's bestfriends ? "

Sunoo nodded vigorously to not make Heeseung more furious.

-" Do you know, perhaps, what Jay done to him or Minha ? "

-" Bad stuff ... We didn't really know for Minha but apparently they argued or something like that. "

-" An heated argument ? "

-" I guess so ... at least that's what I heard from students at school "

Maybe that after all Sunoo and Ni-Ki weren't brat, they could be really useful in Heeseung's investigation.

He oppened his front door and went inside his apartment. He told Ni-Ki and Sunoo to take his almost king size bed and him decided to sleep on the couch.

However, He wasn't that sleepy and really wanted to start to investigate so he texted Dohyun but of course he would probably sleep right now.

It was pretty late, something like 11pm ... I mean it was pretty late for Dohyun.

But Heeseung sended a text anyway.

DOHYUN

Hi 'hyun

Oh, hey Hee'
>:)

How are u doing ?

doing pretty well

hbu ?

Same
Can I ask u
smth ?

Yeah ofc

What happened
between Minha and Jay ?

uh ?
Why do you ask ?
Does someone tell u
about it ?

yeah
kinda

Jungwon ?

how do you know ?

He is the only one
beside me to know

I just need to know
the headline of what
happened

Not the details

I don't think I can
Why did Jungwon told
you ?

To stay away from Jay
and that something
happened in a party

Just know that
it's not as bad as it
seems to be

I mean it's not
entirely Jay's
fault

only a little little bit

Is it supposed to
make me feel less
scared ?

No

It's the truth

It's not only Jay's
fault

There's is an other
guy implied

Of course there's Jimin

Because when there
is a big issue, Jimin is
always implied

And what is
the other guy
name ?

I don't think you
know him

If I remember well
his name is
Lee Geonu