seven 🌱

Jay and Heeseung didn't really talk about their kiss. Jay was hanging out with girls like he used to do and Heeseung didn't really mind about what the younger one was doing in his life.

The only thing that bother him was the volume of the music... too loud like always.

But now Heeseung was taking a math test but something disturbed him. He was feeling uncomfortable as if someone was watching him. However he had to focus on his test to pass his semester. To be honest he didn't really want to go back to his home even though he misses his parents a lot.

After his test which take him an hour and a half to fulfill, he was finally able to look up from his paper and desk and finally saw who or what could be disturbed him all this time.

Park Jongseong

Heeseung wondered what Jay wanted. Does he was mad at him ? Or maybe he was just weird like always. Heeseung left his classroom and went to the cafeteria with Dohyun who clearly saw how Jay was looking Heeseung.

-" You better have to explain yourself dude. "

-" What are you saying Dohyun ? I have nothing to explain "

-" Oh really ? Jay looked at you like you were a piece of meat. Did something happen between you ? " asked innocently Dohyun.

Of course something happened between them but Heeseung didn't want to talk about it. He didn't regret what he did but what was the point to tell Dohyun all his secrets ?

-" I hate him, he hates me and there's nothing between us except hate "

They both sat down at their table along with Jimin, Jaebeom and Minha.

-" Where's Youngbin ? "

-" Dead. "

-" Jimin shut up, will you ? "

It was just a normal conversation at a lunch table but Heeseung won't really talk with them. He liked them though, don't get it wrong but he was just disturbed because even in the cafeteria Jay was still looking at him.

Beside Jay there was a girl. She was honestly pretty but the way she tried to get Jay's attention was really pathetic. She put her hands on his chest or maybe more on his abs and her face was really close to his ... too close for Heeseung's taste.

Jay wasn't even paying attention to her, his eyes were only and Heeseung and the older one secretly liked that. Suddenly Heeseung felt a pair of arms around his shoulder which made him flinch. What was Jimin trying to do ?!

-" Play it cool Hee' we are just acquaintances but making jay mad is one of my hobby and we all noticed how he was looking at you. Trust me if he was mad at you he will pay attention to the girl next to him but look, he doesn't. So let's make Park Jongseong a little bit jealous "

Jimin's plan wasn't that bad after all. Even though Heeseung didn't believe that Jay was looking at him only because he liked him or something like that. Maybe it was one of his way to play with people feelings after all it wouldn't be surprising. So Heeseung decided to play along with Jimin. He was maybe not his type of guy and at first Heeseung didn't have a good impression of him but he was nice even if sometimes he can go too far with his actions or words.

Jimin and Heeseung talked together and laughed together. For a moment Heeseung forgot that Jay was previously looking at him but then he felt someone coughing behind them.

Heeseung didn't turn back but everyone at the table were now quiet and they were looking behind him.

-" Why are you all so quiet ? Are you that concerned for someone choking on his food "

While saying that Heeseung turned back to see what could have been concerned his friends.

Here was standing a boy that Heeseung didn't saw before. He had black hair and was very very tall. He was very well-dressed and elegant too.

-" I'm sorry to bother you all but who is Heeseung ? "

Heeseung slowly said that it was him before asking why.
Were they Jay's friends ?

-" Nothing ... I just wanted to see who was the famous Lee Heeseung. "

-" Famous ? "

-" I mean from what Jay said you're the most amazing bo- "

-" Sunghoon shut up ! This is not what we suppose to say "

Beside the black-haired boy who's named Sunghoon where another boy but Heeseung knows him. He was in the same high-school as him when they were both high schoolers.

-" Don't be annoying Jake ... he has the right to know that THE Jay Park of this school found him pretty attractive "

-" See ! I told you Hee' ! Jay isn't mad at you he is just weird and found you ... yeah he has maybe great taste but please don't fall for him. "
Said Jimin.

-" Does it bother you if we come all at your table ? "
Gently asked Jake.

-" Of course it bother us ! Your stupid friend bring chaos everywhere he goes ! Gosh everyone hates your stupid group's friend here so go back to your seat and let us
breathe. "

" Wow I think it's the first time I've heard Youngbin's voice so clearly "

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, looked at Heeseung and went back to his table. Once there he told something to Jay and he rolled his eyes too while saying something. Heeseunf couldn't hear it but he was sure that it wasn't something nice. Jake, him, bowed and excused himself and Sunghoon's behavior before going back to his seat too.

-" I truly can't stand them. Both Sunghoon or Jay. There are so arrogant ... There are not even that amazing "

-" Jay is not but Sunghoon is amazing. I mean ... did you saw him doing ice skating ? That boy is God favorite "

-" Shut Up Jimin I'm sure I can beat him "

-" Yeah Bin' you can't even stay up on the ice "

Jimin and Youngbin were now arguing but Heeseung didn't really give a damn about it.
He was busy chewing his piece of meat.

-" Jake seems nice though. We went to the same High School but we didn't really talk back there"
Said Heeseung

-" Yeah he is. He helped me once to find my class but he makes me sad ... "

-" Why ? "

Dohyun and me asked at the same times. We were clearly curious about what Minha had said. The girl was looking at them. Jake was beside Sunghoon like always, he was looking at him like he was one of the most precious things that could ever exist in that world but Sunghoon ... he was only paying attention at the girl in front of him.

-" He loves Sunghoon and the way he looks at him shows it but he is too blind by love to realize that Sunghoon is like Jay. An absolute player. "